Ditz: 92%

Terse: 95%

Hyper: 93%

Graceful: 92%

Masochist: 92%

Charm Lv Average %: 93%

Shampurus: 879361

Playthroughs: 15

It shouldn't be too much longer to go now till I have enough shampurus to be able to unlock the final two trophies that I need for the platinum. 

• Like 3

• 1 month later...

Here's another update of my progress, which hopefully will be the final one:

Ego: 97%

Sadist: 99%

Bipolar: 99%

Ditz: 97%

Terse: 98%

Hyper: 97%

Graceful: 97%

Masochist: 97%

Charm Lv Average %: 97%

Shampurus: 956594

Playthroughs: 16

Edited by Mullet345
Had to delete the accidental double post.
  • Like 3

• 10 months later...
On 11/3/2021 at 11:47 PM, Walt the Dog said:

At 834090 Shampurus with 94% Average Charm. Decided to get back to this and I'm up to Chapter 9 on my 13th run.

At 939054 Shampurus with 97% Average Charm.

After the new year hit, I decided I wouldn't get any more trophies until this platinum is done so I can make this the last year where one of my gaming resolutions is to get this done. To that end, I've managed 5 more runs of the game (will likely start the 19th run this weekend), the Rank M Tough Mugen Field run, and the Tier 1/3 grinds all in the past 9 days. Was hoping to do even more to perhaps get much closer to the end of the story runs, but I'm fairly happy with the progress I've made thus far. Leaves me with 9 more runs, the Rank M Normal Mugen Field run, some cleanup grind for Time Bombs (didn't go for them in M-Tough since just going between the two lantern spawns in Uenus should be good enough for how few I'll have left in the end) and Tier 2, and Paw Pad grinding (possibly with Capsule Toy grinding from Boss Returns if even maxing out Paw Pad isn't enough or if I get so bored of Ultimate God Arena that I decide to risk Boss Returns RNG again).

On another note, since the F80 M-Tough boss in Mugen Field drops 125 Energetic shampuru on a frenzy, I'm considering just popping in to do that at some point to save myself a run. Will likely mean having to pop into a Mugen Field route or two again to do more cleanup grinding since some shampuru were ground out on the assumption of 27 runs, meaning a few shampuru are likely not going to max out unless I do the 27th run. Will have to evaluate that bridge when I get to it though since I don't feel like doing the math to figure it out right now considering I don't plan to do any other grinds between now and the 26th run anyway.

Edited by Walt the Dog
  • Like 3

At 955367 Shampurus with 98% Average Charm. Did some math and a check of my shampuru counts and it turns out that I can actually save myself some runs by just going for Energetic shampuru in M-Tough Mugen Field runs. Can even get some stray Slicey and Fake shampurus through this as per my test on my latest run where I went into M-Tough for my required Mugen Field run instead of A-Eventful. Even went a little further on my test run to also get a drop of Go-To Cannon shampuru, meaning I should be able to max it out on my 22nd run (Golden Drill on the 21st). Also made sure this wouldn't open up any extra grinds and not only is there nothing that would've only maxed out in the extra 4-5 runs I'd be doing otherwise, but the only grinds affected are some Tier 2 shampurus that should be easy to grind in Seven World Redux, the Time Bomb grind which is barely an issue anyway, and the aforementioned Fake and Slicey grinds which should be shortened considerably by just peon killing relevant enemies on my path to M-Tough F80 12 more times.

Speaking of which, I actually managed to squeeze in two runs during the time when I'm home from work before bed over the past three days, so between that and the almost complete run I've done today, I'm at the post-game for my 21st run. Going off the above, that means I'm just about done my NG+ runs after all this time. :dance:

Edited by Walt the Dog
  • Like 4

At 993909 Shampuru with 99% Average Charm. At this point, I pretty much just need CPU Big Sis/Paw Pad grinding until Terse/Ditz reach 100% for full 100% charm and then it's just doing cleanup until 1,002,000 Shampuru assuming that's even necessary. I currently have Mugen Field Rank I-Tough set up to go through CPU Big Sis and then I should be able to move on to endless Ultimate God Arena until Paw Pad hits the nearly 8k required to finally get the 100% charm. From there, that should be a bit more than enough to hit the target (assuming Paw Pad needs to get to roughly 7600, I will be close to 400 above the target). Didn't think I would get this far so soon, but it's honestly looking like I should get the plat soonish. :dance:

• Like 3

At 999535 Shampurus with 99% Average Charm Level. Got done the CPU Big Sis grind in Mugen Field and I've moved on to the final grind for Paw Pads. Was considering doing it in Ultimate God Arena, but it's not really consistent enough for my liking between the first battle being hard to deal with in 1-2 turns due to a combination of my high-DEF build and the fact that peoning the entire field is impossible unless none of the Glasses Bird enemies spawn and also the fact that peoning the boss at the second battle isn't 100% consistent even at 100% Hyper charm and following the phrase table. Meanwhile, I can consistently get Boss! Boss!! Boss!!! done in 3-5 turns by just immediately going for the Killachine with a bazooka and letting the peon ball build up after that's done to murder everything else (if I'm lucky, a small peon ball can even take out one of the smaller enemies and make the battle possible in 2 turns). The Killachine in B!B!!B!!! is even more temperamental than the UGA boss (about 40-50% success rate compared to 70-80% for UGA), though it's 25 for a successful peon and 15 for a frenzy compared to 15 for a successful peon and 9 for a frenzy. UGA could probably go faster if I put some thought into it, but it would have to go much faster given the 40% reduction in base shampuru count + B!B!!B!!! is much easier to get consistent since I can just lean on the peon ball for offense and still make it out quickly.

In any case, I'll be working on this over the next week and hopefully I should manage to get the plat done before next weekend ends. :dance:

• Like 4

On 2/6/2022 at 1:58 AM, Mullet345 said:

Ego: 93%

Sadist: 97%

Bipolar: 97%

Ditz: 92%

Terse: 95%

Hyper: 93%

Graceful: 92%

Masochist: 92%

Yep, that's about the same percentage of my brain after finally getting the platinum for LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga. xD

Sorry about this random post. I really feel the pain of missing out. I played Mugen Souls Z to story completion on an old account back when I had a PS3, but these days... Still, kudos to everyone here for the grind. After experience Mugen Souls Z, I realized how horrible it would be for me to try to platinum this game, even though I'm so fondly in love with the main character, Chou-Chou. She is the cutest little goddess of sass I had ever witnessed speak. Whoever did her voice acting for the English version should be given pension forever. Same with Altis and Ryuto's voice actors. :D

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/21/2023 at 0:31 PM, Walt the Dog said:

:dance: It is done. :dance:

C2QAAmQAAmQAAmQAAmQAAmQAAmQAAmQAAmQwGwCl

20230120_230527.jpg?width=1358&height=76

20230120_230624.jpg

Other final stats...

Save File Time: 323:53:04

Largest Peon Ball: 10,0X5,329,330 km (gotta love the peon ball size meter shitting itself)

Total Shampurus: 1002536

Unmaxed Shampuru:

• Slicey: 8251
  • Paw Pad: 7746
  • Fleet Admiral: 7615
  • Energetic: 9021

Overall, one hell of a plat to get done. Kinda wish I could've milestoned it, but at this point, I honestly just wanted it fucking done with so I could finally move on from it until I get to the foreign versions, but sssssssh.... In any case, I wanna take a break to possibly get closer to #850 and just do some stuff I've been putting off due to prioritizing this hell grind for the past 20 days. Current plan is to get to #849 between the Nep plats I've been holding off on (the 7-9 remaining stacks of Nep SvS + one stack of Nep Vs SK) and maybe some more LEGO games or the Azur Lane Crosswave stacks I meant to get to months ago and then dropped and then see from there what I wanna do for #850. Debating between Fuga: Melodies of Steel or just holding off on a SvS plat to repeat my #800 milestone. After that or possibly during that though, I'd like to get through the JP and KR versions this year at least up to the point where I have a safe grinding environment in each version (all equips and matters sorted and charm levels high enough to breeze through successive story runs, which means doing most of the Seven World Redux grinding including the dreaded Boss Returns).

Amazing job, i hope sometime in the next decade i can do the same, its one hell of a platinum.

• Like 3