Unable to log on

Sometimes I can be logged into the main page, but I go to the forums and I have to re-log in, so that could be the issue. Also try clearing cookies, switching browsers, and sign-up the accounts again by generating a new code and typing it in the about me. (<-- Do these things independent from each other, not all together)

• Like 3

I had this issue when I made my alt account "Epicloots" awhile back. I made my account thru the main page but when I go to forums. I am not on. But when I go back to main page I am on. I didnt get really much help then but what I did then was.

1. In forums there is a sign in thing when u go into a thread. I clicked it and type the info I used on the main page and im in!!! Since then. I never had to do that again. I thought it was a new thing.  Like doing that creates a forum account for u. While main page just that only. So basically just login forums and bam!! Thats it.

1 hour ago, FlyingDutchmen85 said:

I've had the same problem when I just signed up at first. Tried all kinds of things with cache, different browsers, etc.

For me it was fixed by signing in directly to the forums like @Squirlruler posted: https://forum.psnprofiles.com/login

Same for me as well, despite showing me as signed in on the main page i had to do the above to use the forums.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Abzuris2 said:

i was able to login through this link but my profile does not show https://forum.psnprofiles.com/login

Error

This user has been removed and cannot be tracked.

You can continue to use the forums, but you will not be able to use the main site to track your trophies due to the reason found here:

Edited by DaivRules
  • Like 1