20 Player Lobby Tested?

Hyx_Venkin

Awesome job everyone, and congrats on the Champagne trophy :).

5 hours ago, Potent_Delusions said:

The host has google fiber yet every member of the party was EU. Google fiber doesn't exist in the EU yet. Something tells me that may be a scare tactic.

Me and some friends have just ordered 2-4 copies, looking forward to getting this underway. We'll also be helping people out with the trophy with 10-12 PS3s so feel free to message me if you're looking to get this done and we can hook up a help session for you all. 

I might be getting 2 copies mate. I will let you know.

Edited by TazDevilz1986

9 minutes ago, Jeanmi96 said:

*People with a mental disease, but hey you tried, probably.....

2n4sir.jpg

5 minutes ago, PL_Tomasz_G said:

Be careful,  all ppl get flagged on PSNTL. Lol. So if someone take care about his profil on psntl should avoid this game lol

Lol, that thing is not a serious site, just watch the flagging team there ?

15 minutes ago, PL_Tomasz_G said:

Be careful,  all ppl get flagged on PSNTL. Lol. So if someone take care about his profil on psntl should avoid this game lol

I am sure this won't last, they need to update their rules about that game.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, VirtualNight said:

2n4sir.jpg

Lol, that thing is not a serious site, just watch the flagging team there 1f605.png

PSNTL never cared. So it does not matter to me or which people have tagged others, even though there is no shortage of evidence that it was legally earned. So like you said, it shows how serious the site is.

On 11/21/2018 at 8:07 PM, VirtualNight said:

2n4sir.jpg

Lol, that thing is not a serious site, just watch the flagging team there ?

Psntl here, sup?

On 11/21/2018 at 8:13 PM, Great_MazingerZ said:

I am sure this won't last, they need to update their rules about that game.

I will look into this later

On 11/22/2018 at 4:13 AM, Nitro said:

On the contrary. I know a few of the cheat team members who are in fact serious.

Thx Nitro

On 11/21/2018 at 8:20 PM, PL_Tomasz_G said:

PSNTL never cared. So it does not matter to me or which people have tagged others, even though there is no shortage of evidence that it was legally earned. So like you said, it shows how serious the site is.

What? Oh yes we do care

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Potent_Delusions said:

Because the site owner has to remove this game from the auto flagging system. He's aware of it. If you are manually unflagged before it's removed from the system...you will be automatically re-flagged again soon after.

Exactly..

I dont get it, this is a brand new info to most us and yet people complain why it's taking so long.. First I need to check myself. Anyway, let's not use this thread to discuss the other website, so if anyone has a pending issue send me a PSN msg.

• Like 1

On 21/11/2018 at 10:51 AM, VirtualNight said:

1 more plat doesn't change my life, i just like to use that game to expose mental disease people, just like you ?

If that dude is one of the people who keeps the belts to himself just to make it more of a struggle for others to obtain the FNR4 platinum then he is a prick man.

• Like 1

Belt drama seems to follow every thread that Jeanmi96 posts in. But I'll say that I have had a taste of what it would be like for him, because I've met plenty of the people who wanted the belts since they thought I had them simply because I have the trophies. Those people add you on Facebook, add your friends who commented on your Facebook pictures and stalk you to try to get the belts. When people who don't know anything about the belts are interrogated over the belts because they had me added on Facebook, I think the people who interrogate them don't deserve the belts. Most people who asked have been toxic people who will say something like "stop being a dick and just help me", their toxic attitude shouldn't be rewarded with trophies. The nicest guy in the last few years has had help with the belts, unfortunately from a belt holder's perspective you kind of have to think "is this guy only being nice because they know I have the belts?". 

Belt posts often get deleted, but I'll say that in regards to Champagne on MotoGP 09/10, it's very doable and multi-region sessions have now been done where people from EU, USA and Australia have all managed to stay in a 20 player lobby together and get the trophy. @Tomi has been the best host possible for the game that I've seen and he managed to host 19 lobbies in a row on Saturday night where nobody disconnected and someone got the trophy in each attempt. It was something that was mostly AFK because it would take a long time for the lobby to get 20, but when you can have a race every 5 minutes it becomes a little bit boring to keep re-joining the lobby, but I hope to see at least 10 people per week get the trophy until the game goes back to being dead once again. For now, there's no shortage of people who want to get the trophy. 

Edited by Sergen

4 hours ago, Sergen said:

Belt drama seems to follow every thread that Jeanmi96 posts in. But I'll say that I have had a taste of what it would be like for him, because I've met plenty of the people who wanted the belts since they thought I had them simply because I have the trophies. Those people add you on Facebook, add your friends who commented on your Facebook pictures and stalk you to try to get the belts. When people who don't know anything about the belts are interrogated over the belts because they had me added on Facebook, I think the people who interrogate them don't deserve the belts. Most people who asked have been toxic people who will say something like "stop being a dick and just help me", their toxic attitude shouldn't be rewarded with trophies. The nicest guy in the last few years has had help with the belts, unfortunately from a belt holder's perspective you kind of have to think "is this guy only being nice because they know I have the belts?". 

Belt posts often get deleted, but I'll say that in regards to Champagne on MotoGP 09/10, it's very doable and multi-region sessions have now been done where people from EU, USA and Australia have all managed to stay in a 20 player lobby together and get the trophy. @Tomi has been the best host possible for the game that I've seen and he managed to host 19 lobbies in a row on Saturday night where nobody disconnected and someone got the trophy in each attempt. It was something that was mostly AFK because it would take a long time for the lobby to get 20, but when you can have a race every 5 minutes it becomes a little bit boring to keep re-joining the lobby, but I hope to see at least 10 people per week get the trophy until the game goes back to being dead once again. For now, there's no shortage of people who want to get the trophy. 

10/11 20 lobby been tested yet?? Or 

On 26.11.2018 at 0:47 PM, Sergen said:

Are there going to be another boosting sessions? If so then who manages them?

I was in a previous boosting group back in 2011 or so, but we had some players that weren't dedicated and were leaving after several failures or just after 15 minutes because they had a dinner...

I left this game as unfinished but if it's possible to finally boost this trophy then i'm in (and believe me, I can be really dedicated when it comes to boosting such trophies). Just pls clarify my questions from the beginning of this post ;)

Thx

5 minutes ago, xLukk said:

Are there going to be another boosting sessions? If so then who manages them?

I was in a previous boosting group back in 2011 or so, but we had some players that weren't dedicated and were leaving after several failures or just after 15 minutes because they had a dinner...

I left this game as unfinished but if it's possible to finally boost this trophy then i'm in (and believe me, I can be really dedicated when it comes to boosting such trophies). Just pls clarify my questions from the beginning of this post ;)

Thx

They're planning to have a session on Friday, November 30th at 5:30pm GMT. It will be in this discord server: https://discord.gg/uJVzpJv and the more people who are available at this time, the more likely you will all be to get the trophy. So far nobody has really ditched the group and everyone stayed to help people and even came back the next day to help other people. If you join that discord server you'll be added to a list of players going for the trophy at that time and be able to get the trophy as long as your connection allows it, but it definitely helps that you're in the EU as most players who got the trophy so far are within the EU. Tomikart111 is the main guy who does them as he's been the most successful host, I recommend messaging him, but you'll get a faster response by joining the discord group.

Edited by Sergen

• 1 month later...
  • 4 years later...