PlayStation Plus Double Discounts Sale (Europe)

Vergil

https://blog.eu.playstation.com/2018/04/11/playstation-plus-double-discounts-returns-to-playstation-store-today/

• Like 1

Elite Dangerous is an amazing game, people! €20 for the Deluxe Edition is really no question for anyone even remotely interested.

Also, Super Star Wars is awesome. And The Talos Principle as well, both worth their sale price twice over and more.

Is Goosebumps just an easy platinum, or actually a good game?

First time Batman Arkham VR is €10. I might submit.

Nothing else that I'm interested in, I think. Which is a good thing since I already have enough to play and Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze is coming out three weeks from now.

11 hours ago, n100kater said:

Same old stuff i see al the time.

At some point it not a sale.

They definitely are trotting out a lot of the same titles, week after week. In a physical store, these "sales" would be permanent price reductions. There are some new titles in there, though - it's a shame that you have to sift through all of the junk to see them.

10 hours ago, The Spark said:

Elite Dangerous is an amazing game, people! €20 for the Deluxe Edition is really no question for anyone even remotely interested.

Also, Super Star Wars is awesome. And The Talos Principle as well, both worth their sale price twice over and more.

Nothing else that I'm interested in, I think. Which is a good thing since I already have enough to play and Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze is coming out three weeks from now.

10 hours ago, DeathShark22 said:

Sine Mora EX for 5,99€ is a good deal.

8 hours ago, omarbanzai said:

Got me Batman Arkham VR at half the price, which is nice.

I wanted to grab Chaos on Deponia, but I think I'll wait for a bigger price drop on it.

8 hours ago, Conker said:

Got a lot of these already but there still these I wanted and will be getting :D 

Chaos on Deponia

Prototype Biohazard Bundle 

Sniper Elite 4 

And potentially Syberia 3

1 hour ago, voodoo_eyes said:

Ended up getting Twin Robots, Jydge, Time Recoil, Constructor and Spellspire. Still thinking about getting the first Marvel Ultimate Alliance.

7 minutes ago, starcrunch061 said:

They definitely are trotting out a lot of the same titles, week after week. In a physical store, these "sales" would be permanent price reductions. There are some new titles in there, though - it's a shame that you have to sift through all of the junk to see them.

I see all kinds of people wanting all kinds of different games. I guess one man's junk is another man's treasure :)

I see physical stores do this too, by the way. Lots of temporary deals before there's ever a lasting discount.

10 hours ago, The Spark said:

Like other point n clicks, nothing special (for me).

19 minutes ago, Sailar91 said:

Always the same games...

Same games but new prices, in most cases. I just bought Peggle 2 1€ lower than before. Also Marvel Ultimate Alliance 1&2 is only 18€ instead 60€ like most time. I wonder if it’s a good bundle of games though...

3 minutes ago, itachi-destroyer said:

Another bad sale but it's a good thing since it gives me some time to save some money for the "big in japan" sale this summer :D 

I feel like they used to do a Japanese game sale one another another but it has gone all quiet for the past few months.  I have been hanging out from some Japanese games to go on sale for so long!

I have bought nothing from recent sales and that doesn't change with this one, surprised that my PSN wallet has been at $0 for so long...

• 4 weeks later...