Arcade Competitor possible with just two players?

ShadowStar83x

18 minutes ago, Sir Eatsalot said:

I read on PST that you can now do Arcade Competitor with just two people in a private match, Can anyone verify this is true?

I think you need a minimum of 6 players but i'm not sure. I played it solo and it isn't that difficult since most people would choose the featured maps. Takes around 2 / 3 hours.

35 minutes ago, Wuthg21 said:

I think you need a minimum of 6 players but i'm not sure. I played it solo and it isn't that difficult since most people would choose the featured maps. Takes around 2 / 3 hours.

Well, some people on PST said you can do it with just two as of the latest update. If someone could find out for sure, that'd be awesome.

Edited by Sir Eatsalot
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
On 4/11/2018 at 1:31 AM, Waddle Dee said:

I read on PST that you can now do Arcade Competitor with just two people in a private match, Can anyone verify this is true?

So did you ever confirm this? I’d like to just boost it with one of my friends. It’d be great if I only needed one other person to get it done. Im not a big fan of multiplayer at all and the idea of grinding it in a public lobby sounds terrible to me. I just want the platinum. 

I confirm it works with only two players.

First player creates a private lobby with a psswd. And then super important second player access the lobby WITH the passwd.

Than you select team deathmach/ featured/ map A-Z and you chose any maps from there.

The MOST important phase here is that each game won, you have to completely get out of the MP lobby and come back for more games or else it won't count for wins....

I learned this lesson the hard way ?

It does work with 2 players.First set up a closed multiplayer lobby,select any featured map, preferably:Shovels and Dodgers since it's 5 minutes only and is created/published  by Ubisoft.Trade wins if you're both in need of the trophy or stand still so your friend gets the win.I helped 2 of my friends using this exact method and they both got the trophy in the end.? 

• 1 month later...
On 10/9/2018 at 10:34 PM, iamrb2212 said:

It does work with 2 players.First set up a closed multiplayer lobby,select any featured map, preferably:Shovels and Dodgers since it's 5 minutes only and is created/published  by Ubisoft.Trade wins if you're both in need of the trophy or stand still so your friend gets the win.I helped 2 of my friends using this exact method and they both got the trophy in the end.1f642.png 

How long did it take to get the trophy with this method

39 minutes ago, DF007gamer said:

How long did it take to get the trophy with this method

A game free for all needs 8 min, that means each player (for two) needs 80 mins plus loading time. Important: the game kicks you for inactivity

Maybe you find a match with a lower time limit or less than 20 kills

Edited by T-100

Not very long,I'd say just a little over an hour(considering the loading time,varies for others).And yeah,I meant to say don't be inactive just move around a bit, but let your friend win the match.

Super easy to get the trophy using this method! Shovels and Dodgers map is your best bet since a match on this map is 5 minutes long.

• 1 month later...
On 10/01/2019 at 9:34 AM, Taliesin_2943 said:

So if I'm understanding this correctly all of the online trophies can be done with just 2 people I never have to play with anyone but my girlfriend? We aren't big on multiplayer and my internet sucks

Yep.Select the Shovels Dodgers map as that is a featured map and your wins will count on it.Just make sure your internet connection is stable and you'll get the online trophies with ease ☺

Edited by iamrb2212
  • Like 1