According to your stats, what's your most popular console?

Carol

• 2 weeks later...

PS4 (5)

PS3 (11)

PS Vita (10)

Multiplatform (4)

I don't have much games, but I had my PS3 for the longest time since 2010 and all the games I've played on it were 100+ hour JRPGs. While the Vita is full of short otome games and visual novels, although I've only had it for about 3 years or so. 

The multi-platform ones being FFX/X-2 (I've got the vita versions), Tales of Berseria and Zestiria maybe. Steins gate and Psycho Pass are also multi platform, although they are seperate trophy lists so they must not have counted. 

• Like 1

PS4: 2

PS3: 61

Vita: 29

Multiplatform: 10

I owned the PS3 for years before the other two. By the PS4, I was trying to be good and not start so many games at once. The Vita's memory being so low helps me there. The Vita is my true favorite, just for the ability to take it on the go, use headphones to block out the world, or duel play something and watch Netflix on my laptop.

• Like 1

• PS4 (197)
  • PS3 (269)
  • PS Vita (152)
  • Multiplatform (66)

Makes perfect sense. I had a PS3 for the longest and got into trophy hunting with it. Spent plenty of time on Vita but the games dried up. PS4 recently overtook it and it's only a matter of time before it overtakes PS3, partly because I don't own a PS3 anymore. 

• Like 1

• PS4 (40)
  • PS3 (165)
  • PS Vita (16)
  • Multiplatform (20)

Not surprising considering I got my PS4 not much more than a year ago and my Vita was a freebie from work.  I'm more surprised I have 16 Vita specific games, lol.  I feel like the PS4 count will be going up faster than PS3 as I've basically played 40 PS4 games in the last year and some change, whereas I'm nearly tapped out on my PS3 backlog.

• Like 1

PS4 - 141

PS3 - 172

Vita - 24

Multiplatform - 26

My PS3 wins because i've had it since basically the first few months it was out. But I have been catching up with my PS4 with games. Time wise, I think I might have spent about the same amount of time with both. 

• Like 1

• PS4 (52)
  • PS3 (53)
  • Multiplatform (1)

Very even, lol. Since there's still some PS3 games/series that I want to try it'll probably stay that way for a couple of years at least. The PS3 count would've been a lot higher if I'd had one when it first came out, but I was still happy with just my ps2 until about 2012.

Edited by Charizarzar
  • Like 1

PS4 - 73
PS3 - 107
PS Vita - 36
Multiplatform - 29

So yeah, the PS3 is ahead by quite a bit, mainly due the fact that it's the platform I'm focusing on the most. I'm hoping to get done with my PS3 backlog by the time the PS5 comes out in a few years. I'm fine with being one generation behind, but two generations is a bit much. :P

The Vita number looks a little low, but I suspect that's because a lot of the Vita games I've played are multiplatform. It's my preferred place to play indie games, visuals novels, etc, and a lot of those are on PS4. I own way more Vita/PS4 games than the stats let on; I just haven't booted them up yet. I suspect the total number of PS4 games will surpass the PS3 games in a year or two.

• Like 1

1. PS3 (118) - Not surprising as I bought it in September 2009 (no internet then so no trophies shown until December '09) compared to February 2012 for Vita and September 2014 for PS4.
  2. PS4 (39) - Kind of shocked at this number, but I do have a huge backlog of both PS3 and Vita waiting, and the PS4 is also building up.
  3. Vita (37) - A little shocked at this one, but sadly a good portion of the games I played on the Vita were already/became multiplatform sooner or later.
  4. Multi (13) - Not really much here, except most were played on the Vita.
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Those would go to multiplatform, even together the Vita stat falls behind :awesome: 

Truuuuue. I still think it should be higher than it is, but maybe I'm just making excuses. I need to do better. Well that and play more Vita games that don't share the trophy list with other platforms. :P