According to your stats, what's your most popular console?

Carol

• 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Actually, this stat has changed quite a bit for me, over the past few months. Like most people, PS4 is now my main console, so it actually took the lead:

PS4: 91

PS3: 64

PS Vita: 82

Multiplatform: 27

I would like the Vita to take the lead again, but I don't know if that will happen. 

• PS4 (67)
  • PS3 (109)
  • Multiplatform (11)

Not entirely surprised and I actually don't think the PS4 will end up taking over the PS3 since I still have quite a few games I want to play. If it does it won't even be by double digit numbers. Could be wrong though, I'm sure the PS4 will still have plenty of titles I'll be interested in released a bit into the PS5's life.

Edited by Avatar_Of_Battle

PS4: 6

PS3: 7

PS3 wins, if only slightly, over the PS4. Reason being is I started with the PS3, and I’ve definitely put in a lot more time into my PS3 than my PS4 (mainly due to playing the God of War series). It’ll likely shift over to the PS4 within the next few months though, as I plan on focusing on playing all of the games I picked up this winter for my PS4.

On 4/11/2018 at 6:49 AM, Cjshai said:

I think the tracker is broken, surely I don't have that many games ........

Truly!  I really need to get to work on my PS3 backlog!

Many of these have zero or few trophies. I always pop in a new game just to check it out then, go back to what I was already playing so, these are the games I own plus a few that don't have trophies.

PS3 (81) - PS3 Purchased July 2014
    PS4 (32) - Purchased Black Friday 2017
    PS Vita (11) - Purchased June 2015
    Multiplatform (9)

• Like 1

PS4 - 71

PS3 - 81

Multiplatform - 22

Though I own more PS4 than PS3 in my backlog by a decent amount (incl. any PS+ games that I actually want to play)

I thought it'd be PS4 in the lead though, I didn't get PS+ until fairly late on PS3 so I didn't have any occasional games to fill the gaps back when I had less spending power. But I suppose when I first got PS+ while on PS3 I had an influx in games because of that lesser spending power I mentioned, I had all this filler.

Back then I had more time and less games, now I have more games than I have time to play lol.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
On 12/30/2018 at 5:35 PM, Avatar_Of_Battle said:
  • PS4 (67)
  • PS3 (109)
  • Multiplatform (11)

Not entirely surprised and I actually don't think the PS4 will end up taking over the PS3 since I still have quite a few games I want to play. If it does it won't even be by double digit numbers. Could be wrong though, I'm sure the PS4 will still have plenty of titles I'll be interested in released a bit into the PS5's life.

Just about a year later...

• PS4 (90)
  • PS3 (109)
  • Multiplatform (16)

Still holds true, and I haven't added any new PS3 games all year. There might be 6 or so games left on the PS3 I still want to play too I just can't seem to get them in store.

So if I can get them and put my PS3 number at 115 (not counting my hidden games) that would leave 25 more PS4 titles to even equal it...and I definitely don't have that many on my wishlist from what I remember.

3Bhzytx.png

Looks like PS4 is in the lead. Makes sense, I never was very active with PS3 since I was preoccupied with PC online gaming and Vita came very late, I think I didn't get it till couple years after PS4. I don't think Vita games will ever go over 100, especially after Sony decided to remove Vita from ps plus lineup. I still buy a PS3 game here and there, but without good sales in store, its pretty stale. It's also a "choir" to turn on, because then I'm not on PS4...Looking forward to PS5, at least I can play PS4 games easily back and forth. I might consider PS NOW in the future, maybe once PS5 releases. As a kid I always dreamed of one console that could play everything. It was nice that the original PS3 phat could play 3 generation of systems. Though I think not all games worked, it was just nice. Don't know if we ever will have more than 2 these days but I guess I am one of the few willing to pay the extra for it, even if its thru emulation.