What do you think about this game?

Soufwar

I've played a bit of it. It's a fun little game but it feels like to get all of the trophies you would have to pay money. You really need certain outfits it seems and you don't hardly earn any of the in game currency. I'm halfway through world 2 and don't even have access to a third outfit yet.

• Like 1

On 4/13/2018 at 4:42 PM, Mercenary09 said:

I've played a bit of it. It's a fun little game but it feels like to get all of the trophies you would have to pay money. You really need certain outfits it seems and you don't hardly earn any of the in game currency. I'm halfway through world 2 and don't even have access to a third outfit yet.

Keep the community updated on your progress man, thanks for the reply. I just want do a public service and give a hub where future players might get more information about this game since it’s very obscure online. ? 

• Like 2

On 4/16/2018 at 5:38 AM, DerelictSoul said:

you get the premium currency from bonus stages when leveling up and once a day for logging in, so you don't have to spend money, but you would at the very least need to login daily for quite some time

is there something like a coin multiplier? something you buy and it keeps giving you in game currency later instead of buying microtransactions all the time? 

• 2 weeks later...

They patched game to double the amount of coins you get on daily log in.

Also you now get coins at end of level chests for the first time you complete level what you never use to get before the update.

I'm stuck on 50 chest in infinity tower trophy as I think you might have to do it in one run, if not it's glitched as I know I have collected way over 200 in the tower so it prob is to be done in one run even though not stated on trophy.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

I've been playing this game recently and I have really enjoyed my time with it. The only trophy I don't have is for completing the sticker book (still need 16 stickers) and I haven't spent any money on it. I have been logging in daily since release and stocking up on coins and I only started actually playing the game last week. Glad I did it that way because it meant I was able to buy some of the better suits early on which made completing the levels much easier. So if you're considering playing it at some stage I'd really recommend logging in daily for a few months prior so then you can get through it easily without having to wait for more coins in between :)

Definitely one of the better free to play games I've played though. I recommend it!

• Like 2

• 1 year later...
On 10/3/2018 at 8:49 AM, A_Tennis_Giraffe said:

I've been playing this game recently and I have really enjoyed my time with it. The only trophy I don't have is for completing the sticker book (still need 16 stickers) and I haven't spent any money on it. I have been logging in daily since release and stocking up on coins and I only started actually playing the game last week. Glad I did it that way because it meant I was able to buy some of the better suits early on which made completing the levels much easier. So if you're considering playing it at some stage I'd really recommend logging in daily for a few months prior so then you can get through it easily without having to wait for more coins in between :)

Definitely one of the better free to play games I've played though. I recommend it!

Which ones are the best suits?

8 hours ago, cris3f said:

Which ones are the best suits?

From memory I think I used the Electric Suit and Flying Suit as much as I could, and maybe the Bomber Suit was the other one I used a fair bit. The electric suit was great for killing multiple enemies from a distance - that was my personal favourite.

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

Playing this game a few days now. Nothing special, but nice. To this point, i prefered the Bomber-Suit. With this you get access to the most hidden areas. But i am playing this not long enough to give real hints and recommandations.

Edited by Ralle1973

1 hour ago, Ralle1973 said:

Playing this game a few days now. Nothing special, but nice. To this point, i prefered the Bomber-Suit. With this you get access to the most hidden areas. But i am playing this not long enough to give real hints and recommandations.

I quit the game at the electrical world. That became suddenly hard and I didn’t have the patience no more. Also after awhile you lack money to collect characters so you end up farming at the infinite level, and that is really, really boring.

• 2 months later...

Just to chime in here (as I reviewed on launch and I’m about to review the Switch version - so I got the urge to try and get the remaining trophies on the PS4). It taken me about 3-4 hours, and not a penny spent, to get all stars and cards in every single level via a new save. 

I’ve not grinded Or even touched the endless tower yet and I’ve bought the bow, bomb, flying and electric suit. That’s all you need (bought with in-game credits). Didn’t even have to use any daily bonuses. You can, if you try hard enough, do all the water-based parts with any suit. It just takes a Few goes as you only have limited air. But, if you get the star then drown, if you continue you’ll still have the star. 

I’m about to try and get the 50 chests and finish off the stickers and I’m done :)

I love this game, it’s a really good f2p and it doesn’t require you to pay a penny. This and Island Saver are my fav f2p on the PS4. 

• Like 1