CJ_Mystery

Minikit glitch in Level 3 Free Play

3 posts in this topic

I had this issue in the middle of Castle Hassle. At the end you find Captain America tied to a torture wheel and the guide I was using said you use telekinesis to make the skeleton in the hanging cage dance. Well, I tried it, it froze for a second, and then the cage did not fall as it was supposed to and I cannot use telekinesis on it anymore! Is this a bug? Someone told me to delete my save and start over but I don't think it's the save file's fault.

Please help ASAP. I want to get the minikits for this level so I can platinum this game.

On 4/11/2018 at 9:23 AM, CJ_Mystery said:

I had this issue in the middle of Castle Hassle. At the end you find Captain America tied to a torture wheel and the guide I was using said you use telekinesis to make the skeleton in the hanging cage dance. Well, I tried it, it froze for a second, and then the cage did not fall as it was supposed to and I cannot use telekinesis on it anymore! Is this a bug? Someone told me to delete my save and start over but I don't think it's the save file's fault.

Please help ASAP. I want to get the minikits for this level so I can platinum this game.

Have you tried quitting the game (Close Application) and going back in? I have had multiple glitches like you have described and that usually fixes it. Also, I believe I used Dr. Strange at the location in question though it shouldn't matter who you use exactly...Good luck!

Edited by Gex2501
formatting

I'm okay, I am almost at the platinum, just have to get one more gold brick which was hidden in Nowhere and do a bunch of challenges.