GOTY material

meterano7

Look here for info from Steam

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=890424167

1 minute ago, Gladiator995 said:

Anyone else noticing the high level of shit games being released onto the store in recent months? Sony needs better quality control.

Sony quality control was poor when the PS4 came out and the last year it is down right deplorable

Looks like game was in EU Store for less than 10 min and was pulled

"Racing Game about Illegal Street Drifting
Third person theft hiest gang style
Nice Cars and Advanced Engine Tuning
Most Realistic and Best Physics
Most Quality Graphics
Drive the Large Arab Highway with traffic.
High quality car's cockpits.
Realistic Engine Power Realtime Graphs.
Online mode up to 18 players per Room"

preorder when?

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Caesar Clown said:

No, it's been like this for years.

While true, it's certainly gotten worse more recently because the quantity is certainly much higher.

The Steam-level bad games started to come in occasionally since PS4 launched but since the infamous Black Tiger the rate in which they came and the absurdly low levels of quality was much more apparent. Then over the last year or so... Well, I don't need to tell any of you, you've surely seen it. At this point it's so frequent and so bad I don't know how anyone couldn't notice it. A lot of people are taking notice at this point and Sony is rightfully getting a lot of flack over it.

Truth is though, no matter how much hate you give Sony I don't expect it to change, look how much money Steam and mobile platforms get from having mountains of shit in their stores. Every store ultimately wants it but try to be careful because of reputation.

Edited by JohnCenaSong-

30 minutes ago, APCGrayLocked said:

This is the second arabic themed game that comes on PSN. Interesting

I think... I mean, I am sure that there was one more... Something like GTA mixed with RPG, even with (unobtainable) plat I think... Saw the actual play on YT, but can't find it now...

I will come back as soon as I will find this title (or maybe somebody knows it?).

6 minutes ago, GameOverComesAll said:

These threads are silly. Does it really matter if games like this are available? Why would anyone need Sony to basically tell them whether or not a game is worth buying?

It's not that, do you remember the Wii and how every Developer was trying to cash in on it with really bad games? 

That's what's happening with the PS store, you have to go through 200 bad games to get to a good one when browsing through them.

3 minutes ago, NutellaOrgies said:

It's not that, do you remember the Wii and how every Developer was trying to cash in on it with really bad games? 

That's what's happening with the PS store, you have to go through 200 bad games to get to a good one when browsing through them.

Well yea, but thats where the search function comes in.

5 minutes ago, NutellaOrgies said:

In all my time using the PSN, I've never had to search for a game. I read about games on sites like this, so I've never needed to search for anything, as I already know what I'm looking for.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, RedRodriguez87 said:

Well yea, but thats where the search function comes in.

Sure, if you only play what's trendy and well marketed.

Some of the best games I've played were found in sales, right at the bottom with all the other unknown indie games, hidden amongst this kind of trash.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Smashero said:

I think... I mean, I am sure that there was one more... Something like GTA mixed with RPG, even with (unobtainable) plat I think... Saw the actual play on YT, but can't find it now...

I will come back as soon as I will find this title (or maybe somebody knows it?).

Abo Khashem but it seems that the plat is obtainable.

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, AvengedEvil said:

Abo Khashem but it seems that the plat is obtainable.

Holy F**k Mate! I spent like an hour trying to find it! Yep, I was thinking about this one, indeed!

Yep, some users have the plat, but when I was checking it that time, noone has it.

Maybe I will give it a try.

Edit:

€23,99 -> Nope :P.

Edited by Smashero
  • Like 1