GOTY material

meterano7

here in the middle east it was actually been a Mobile Phone game released in the Google Play free to download, I think it did really well on phones and so after Sony open the back doors to their store some crappy mobile shovelware include this game find their way in.

the only reason it did so well on phones its because it was free and the teenagers in Saudi Arabia.... most of them are.... drifting freaks-like, they found the thing they love to do at the palm of their hands and they can attempt them without the danger of hitting someone or put themselves at risk.

I remember reading the comments at the Google Play and some actually did ask the developers or the person behind this game if there's a possibility for the game to comes over to PC and the ps4, I believe he replied that they did port it over to the PC as a steam greenlight or something, as for the ps4 I think they said they were trying and waiting for an approval at the time.... or maybe that was the horrible uncharted clone Unearthed....

10 hours ago, APCGrayLocked said:

This is the second arabic themed game that comes on PSN. Interesting

actually it's the third game, remember the Uncharted wannabe Unearthed: Trail of Ibin Battuta, Episode 1?

• Like 2

2 hours ago, yellowwindow7 said:

actually it's the third game, remember the Uncharted wannabe Unearthed: Trail of Ibin Battuta, Episode 1?

Actually, it's four then. ;)

• Unearthed: Trail of Ibn Battuta - Episode 1
  • Abo Khashem
  • Hajwala Drift
  • Hagwalla Legend

But thanks for bringing up Unearthed. Now I finally now how to spend my last 0.75€ on my secondary German PSN account. :)

• Like 2

Looks like we've got a winner! :lol:

OTrfWKo.png

Also the trophy title card for this game looks trash. If you've managed to stumble upon this baby by just looking at the poorly executed title card then you'll know that you're in for a real treat, But as it turns out that might be what you get. B)

Bless God this doesn't have a platinum. This, like the Inner Kung Fu Game and Life of Black Tiger, Is one of the many Steam Greenlight-ish games on the PlayStation Store that were glad to not own one. If it did have an easy platinum, like the Little Adventure on the Prairie, a lot of people would buy into it just for the trophies thus encouraging the Dev to make more crap.

Edited by Skeptical69

1 hour ago, AvengedEvil said:

• Abo Khashem
  • Hajwala Drift
  • Hagwalla Legend

But thanks for bringing up Unearthed. Now I finally now how to spend my last 0.75€ on my secondary German PSN account. :)

How can i forgot Unearthed, ahahahahah? 

Edited by APCGrayLocked

9 hours ago, Skeptical69 said:

Looks like we've got a winner! :lol:

OTrfWKo.png

Also the trophy title card for this game looks trash. If you've managed to stumble upon this baby by just looking at the poorly executed title card then you'll know that you're in for a real treat, But as it turns out that might be what you get. B)

Bless God this doesn't have a platinum. This, like the Inner Kung Fu Game and Life of Black Tiger, Is one of the many Steam Greenlight-ish games on the PlayStation Store that were glad to not own one. If it did have an easy platinum, like the Little Adventure on the Prairie, a lot of people would buy into it just for the trophies thus encouraging the Dev to make more crap.

This trophy gets awarded more often than it should :D

20 hours ago, NutellaOrgies said:

Sometimes you just want to look through the newly released games to see of you missed something 

there really aren't anywhere close to that many games that it wouldn't take even a minute to scroll through them, if you even only checked once a month or something.

i'd air on the side of inclusion over exclusion every time.

9 hours ago, AvengedEvil said:

• Abo Khashem
  • Hajwala Drift
  • Hagwalla Legend

I thought Hajwala Legend is the same game as Drift, fun fact... in the EU PS Store it's called just " HAJWALA " no drift and no legend on the title.

there's actually a tons of clones of these drifting games in the middle east, some actually even used GTA San Andreas assets too, they just changed the texture to suit the Arab countries specifically Saudi Arabia then play it on the PC, some even got sold as a pirated ps2 game in some stores but it's quickly got taken down back then, you need a modded ps2 to play the ps2 version but I remember seen someone playing it and the ps2 version was full of typos..

On 4/11/2018 at 2:51 PM, GameOverComesAll said:

These threads are silly. Does it really matter if games like this are available? Why would anyone need Sony to basically tell them whether or not a game is worth buying?

Because they clog up the store. It's just like that thief who keeps stealing assets and repackaging them for games like Solbrain, Spear of Destiny, etc. By putting the games on permanent sale, they are ALWAYS front and center in Sony's store, due to Sony's lazy algorithm for its storefront.

On 4/11/2018 at 2:11 PM, Soufwar said:

Don't you think thats a bit too much man? i mean the game is garbage but thats insulting, next thing you know Rami Ismail and Ashraf Ismail are funding terrorism, i am offended that you said that and hope you see that even as a joke its not funny. 

Hoo boy. I'm not sure what's worse: your "offense" at my remark, or the 7 people who high-fived you over it. 

This game is shit, and that's what should offend you. Defending the developers of known shit from nonsensical remarks on a message board, though? That's what offends me.

And comparing the developers of this complete shit title to legitimate game creators, simply because they share ethnic backgrounds (at least in your mind)? That should offend everyone.

Edited by starcrunch061

On 4/13/2018 at 0:27 PM, starcrunch061 said:

Because they clog up the store. It's just like that thief who keeps stealing assets and repackaging them for games like Solbrain, Spear of Destiny, etc. By putting the games on permanent sale, they are ALWAYS front and center in Sony's store, due to Sony's lazy algorithm for its storefront.

If there was a limited amount of space for games, you'd have a good point. Considering there basically is no limit, the store cannot be "clogged".

Edited by GameOverComesAll

On 11/04/2018 at 5:48 PM, Gladiator995 said:

Anyone else noticing the high level of shit games being released onto the store in recent months? Sony needs better quality control.

Sony doesn't give two shits. What I'm more concerned about is how they're letting developers of these shit games get away with such high prices ??

Can't see the price for this one, but I'm guessing it will be the same as the other drift game? 

Edited by Combatting

I am assuming this passed just because of regional pressure as there are alot of gamers in the gulf area yet no western developers care to accurately represent them in any games. I would probably tolerate a game with bad mechanics if it hits home. It looks like hot garbage tho but I guess people who will buy it are buying it for the local inside jokes and whatnot.

12 hours ago, AvengedEvil said:

Hajwala Drift also had a price of more than 30€ on its release day. Within a day, the price was reduced to 17€. I think the same will happen here.

Interesting that it's only available in the UK store. At least, I couldn't find in in the AT nor GER store.

Yeah, read about it, wanted to mention here also, but :P. Maybe they have some issues with currency converter and that's why it's so enormously overpriced.

It seems that it will be released only in UK and Middle East.

@JakeCoopz It seems that you are a true fan!

Edited by Smashero

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/19/2018 at 11:27 AM, AvengedEvil said:

Hajwala Drift also had a price of more than 30€ on its release day. Within a day, the price was reduced to 17€. I think the same will happen here.

Interesting that it's only available in the UK store. At least, I couldn't find in in the AT nor GER store.

On 4/19/2018 at 11:04 AM, Gladiator995 said:

Its just been released on the store for the cheap price of £32.99 1f602.png

Good news everyone! It is now for only... £17.99! ?

• Like 1