Show Signature Once Per Page

I think a lot of people would like it if your signature only appeared on your first post of the page. I have a relatively large signature (I'm working on making it smaller) and I think it may annoy some people to have to scroll past my signature after every post I make.

Parker

You could turn-off your signature via User CP, and then when posting a topic, you can check the "Enable Signature" button, that way it would only display on the OP.

I already blocked your signature though, anyone else can do this by hovering over a signature, then pressing the "X" in the top-right hand corner, and then selecting "Block this person's signature" or "Block all signatures".

It actually looks well on mine. How big is your screen?

Given laptops / netbooks commonly have a screen height of 768, mine included, 400 is literally half a screen, and that's not accounting for the taskbar, etc.

I wish to revise my previous suggestion to 200 pixels, that should be enough to have a nice image.

Given laptops / netbooks commonly have a screen height of 768, mine included, 400 is literally half a screen, and that's not accounting for the taskbar, etc.

I wish to revise my previous suggestion to 200 pixels, that should be enough to have a nice image.

My laptop's screen is 1280x800, so it has no problem with 400x200, but you do have a point. I also assume a lot of people use netbooks nowadays, so it would certainly be better to leave it at 200.