Gaming Session Emails Not Working

Is anyone else experiencing this same issue?  I used to receive email notifications when my gaming session was about to begin, when a new player joined the session, and when new comments were made to my sessions.  However, I no longer receive these notifications even though I have my settings set so that I should.  I also checked by junk mail and the emails are not getting sent there.  Does anyone have any recommendations? 

Edited by stellar_gamer

Hello.

What email provider are you using for the site? Gmail, Yahoo or a different one?

My main email account is with Yahoo but I I had to switch to a Gmail account when I started to use the gaming sessions feature on the site. For whatever reason, the site won't send any email to my Yahoo account. Not only for gaming sessions but also notifications from the forum or to try to recover my password. After switching to a Gmail account, everything worked fine.

Try using an email account from a different provider to see if it solves the problem.

On 4/11/2018 at 4:26 PM, Honor_Hand said:

Try using an email account from a different provider to see if it solves the problem.

Hmmm yeah this seemed to have resolved it.  I previously was using an old hotmail.com email (and it was working in the past!) but now that I switched it over to my gmail account, I am getting emails there.  Thanks!