another ezpz plat?

Extratenzy

• 2 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, RatalaikaGames said:

We've just been getting the Platinum today to test it, you can check it here -> https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/7504-inksplosion/RatalaikaGames

We didn't use any cheats or anything just normal play time and been aware that avoiding getting hit with the time slow downs helps getting a higher score way faster haha

You guys are really working for trophy hunters. This is hilarious. :D 

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, RatalaikaGames said:

We've just been getting the Platinum today to test it, you can check it here -> https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/7504-inksplosion/RatalaikaGames

We didn't use any cheats or anything just normal play time and been aware that avoiding getting hit with the time slow downs helps getting a higher score way faster haha

thanks for the reply! :) 

On 4/24/2018 at 3:05 AM, RatalaikaGames said:

As someone told us on twitter the other day, we don't see any reason to make trophies that need 40h of work for a 3h content game ._.!
We work on small / middle titles so the trophies are achievable in an "okey" time xD.

I've been trying to plat The Day of The Tentacle myself and I hated that I needed to restart the game a couple of times cause I forgot some stupid step >_> we try to avoid this ~.~

This man is a hero I support a few of you guys games like Square boy etc. keep giving us the filty! (John Campea reference)

• Like 1

On 24/4/2018 at 0:05 PM, RatalaikaGames said:

As someone told us on twitter the other day, we don't see any reason to make trophies that need 40h of work for a 3h content game ._.!
We work on small / middle titles so the trophies are achievable in an "okey" time xD.

I've been trying to plat The Day of The Tentacle myself and I hated that I needed to restart the game a couple of times cause I forgot some stupid step >_> we try to avoid this ~.~

Oh, these are real awensome words, I will continue to support your games, some of them are really fun, the lasts I have completed, SquareBoy was a nice one, League of evil too is good.

Edited by FlareZero

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Gefro-On-Defro said:

Definitely not an easy plat, getting 100,000 points is feeling impossible right now

Dude, look the percentages, it's definitively easy. It took me 1h on Vita and then 15mn on PS4 knowing what to do for the 2 plats.

Edited by FDC1

On 5/9/2018 at 3:40 PM, FDC1 said:

Dude, look the percentages, it's definitively easy. It took me 1h on Vita and then 15mn on PS4 knowing what to do for the 2 plats.

I would say thats about right? Its not hard but I think the problem is when you get 80 kills and die!! So, we all know you start from the beginning when this happens .... I think thats why people say its hard!! But, yes the VITA one is a bitch!! lol 

Edited by Titanomachy_75

would like to thank tonybtr80 and Franciscoo- for helping me with this platinum, was recently diagnosed with a mild form of nerve damage known as Neurapraxia which makes games like these even harder , luckily it's not permanent but thanks again to these two and the whole community as a whole for helping each other when needed, I have already returned the favour to tonybtr80 and will do the same for Franciscoo- when needed

• 2 years later...

I haven't found it to be easy at all. 2 years and I've only managed to get 2 trophies! I keep coming back to it again and again but I can't get beyond a few hundred points and 20 or so seconds of playing. Each to their own, but for me this game is impossible. It could be something to do with me being dyspraxic and having very poor coordination? I just can't do twin stick controls!! 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, JoesusHCrust said:

I haven't found it to be easy at all. 2 years and I've only managed to get 2 trophies! I keep coming back to it again and again but I can't get beyond a few hundred points and 20 or so seconds of playing. Each to their own, but for me this game is impossible. It could be something to do with me being dyspraxic and having very poor coordination? I just can't do twin stick controls!! 

I also have dyspraxia and have found this game impossible. Like you, I have only been able to achieve two trophies. The twin stick mechanic is absolute hell for me. I also can't make sense of what's going on with all the colours and busyness on the screen. The only thing I have been able to take from this game is the knowledge to never buy another game with twin-stick controls.

Edited by Vitallani
spelling correction
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, Vitallani said:

I also have dyspraxia and have found this game impossible. Like you, I have only been able to achieve two trophies. The twin stick mechanic is absolute hell for me. I also can't make sense of what's going on with all the colours and busyness on the screen. The only thing I have been able to take from this game is the knowledge to never buy another game with twin-stick controls.

A fellow dyspraxic! There aren't many of us around. I've only ever met a handful in my life. Good to 'meet' you on here. It's strange what we find hard and what we find easy isn't it! I just couldn't wrap my head around this game, and also Daggerhood which I'd recommend to avoid although it is considered to be 'easy'. 

8 hours ago, JoesusHCrust said:

A fellow dyspraxic! There aren't many of us around. I've only ever met a handful in my life. Good to 'meet' you on here. It's strange what we find hard and what we find easy isn't it! I just couldn't wrap my head around this game, and also Daggerhood which I'd recommend to avoid although it is considered to be 'easy'. 

Yes, it was a pleasant surprise when I saw your comment. Sometimes I don't know if I suck at certain games because I'm dyspraxic or just because I suck ?. It's somewhat reassuring to get confirmation that, at least in this case, it's the former. I did actually manage to complete Daggerhood, although there were many instances when I thought I wouldn't. Definitely not what I'd call easy but with a bit of perseverance and yelling at the screen, I eventually found it doable. 

• Like 1