Soraking1991

1000 zombies glitched

7 posts in this topic

Hi all,

I've been grinding my way to reviving 1000 zombies and I'm pretty sure I should be well over that by now, since I've been actually counting up to 800 after having played all the levels (and getting 3 stars in all of them).

I've been hitting retry for level 18, in which there are 12 schoolgirl zombies, do those not count towards the trophy?

Has this trophy glitched on me?

On 11/04/2018 at 8:49 PM, Soraking1991 said:

Hi all,

I've been grinding my way to reviving 1000 zombies and I'm pretty sure I should be well over that by now, since I've been actually counting up to 800 after having played all the levels (and getting 3 stars in all of them).

I've been hitting retry for level 18, in which there are 12 schoolgirl zombies, do those not count towards the trophy?

Has this trophy glitched on me?

This is my last trophy, I see u have the plat now so did it just eventually unlock from replaying level 18 or did you have to try something else?

EDIT: nevermind, just doing level 18 for about an hour or 2 unlocked the trophy just fine for me. But I pressed continue then 18 again each time cuz that forces a save, instead of the retry button... just to be safe. Had no problems. 

Edited by esstee11

On 25.1.2019 at 8:40 PM, esstee11 said:

This is my last trophy, I see u have the plat now so did it just eventually unlock from replaying level 18 or did you have to try something else?

EDIT: nevermind, just doing level 18 for about an hour or 2 unlocked the trophy just fine for me. But I pressed continue then 18 again each time cuz that forces a save, instead of the retry button... just to be safe. Had no problems. 

would you say its more about the grind then a difficult kind of game?

Im thinking of  starting this as it is on discount right now!

Posted (edited)

On 12/06/2022 at 4:21 PM, Megaman80 said:

would you say its more about the grind then a difficult kind of game?

Im thinking of  starting this as it is on discount right now!

Not really much of a grind cuz I'd say it's about a 7-10 hour plat. When I wrote a guide for this game a few years ago I gave it a 4/10 difficulty, so just like a fun challenge nothing insane. 

For any info and any tips u may need heres the guide: http://ps3imports.org/forum/index.php?/topic/10089-dead-hungry-vr-trophy-guide

I think the trickiest part was just getting 3 stars in the final level, but if you're just super fast you'll be fine! 👍 think I made a video for that bit too. If you just want some silly fun then yea sure go for it 🙂

Edited by esstee11

Posted (edited)

On 14.6.2022 at 3:50 AM, esstee11 said:

Not really much of a grind cuz I'd say it's about a 7-10 hour plat. When I wrote a guide for this game a few years ago I gave it a 4/10 difficulty, so just like a fun challenge nothing insane. 

For any info and any tips u may need heres the guide: http://ps3imports.org/forum/index.php?/topic/10089-dead-hungry-vr-trophy-guide

I think the trickiest part was just getting 3 stars in the final level, but if you're just super fast you'll be fine! 1f44d.png think I made a video for that bit too. If you just want some silly fun then yea sure go for it 1f642.png

I have grinding level 4 and 18 about 6 hours, and still havent got the 100 kills….. started pressing cotinue instead of retry, hope that works better

any ideas?

I did quite a few rounds more where i pressed continue instead of retry. and got it!

Edited by Megaman80

Yep like I said before I'm pretty sure you have to press continue to force a save 👍 not press the retry button, which doesn't give the save icon

On 27.6.2022 at 0:06 AM, esstee11 said:

Yep like I said before I'm pretty sure you have to press continue to force a save 1f44d.png not press the retry button, which doesn't give the save icon

I think it was the continue that did the trick.