Trophy Glitched

CrypticChaos77

It's not glitched, but it is often difficult to tell how far away your intended target is and, as other have mentioned, just because you kill them doesn't mean it's a headshot. I actually had 8 distance kills in my challenge list, before I got this trophy.

I found a neat way to get this though... In, I think it's Jacob's patch, you'll get a side mission to take out supply boats. When you find a convoy, use your binoculars, target the lead boat, then place a waypoint on them. This will give you an indicator of how how far away the boat is. If it's the required distance, have a potshot at as many guys as you can, before they target you.

It also helps if you upgrade the sniper rifle so it's range is 10.

Got the trophy just fine sniping the enemies at the Sacred Skies Youth Camp as I came from the Chan residence. I think the enemy was 160 to 180m away when I got the headshot. Also completed the in-game challenge here for the 150+ meter kills since there were plenty of enemies. It was hard know the exact distance of the enemies which is why I tried to keep at least 160m away.

It's not glitched but its difficult to get this trophy.

First you need to buy a sniper rifle MBP 50 with a sight in the store. Then go to the video location and keep a distance of 180 m from the outpust (Whistling Beaver Brewery).  The opponents should be on the roof of the building. Wait until they will not move and then kill one by aiming at the head.  

Easy ;)

Edited by Kamilek_

On 2018-04-17 at 6:54 PM, Kamilek_ said:

It's not glitched but its difficult to get this trophy.

First you need to buy a sniper rifle MBP 50 with a sight in the store. Then go to the video location and keep a distance of 180 m from the outpust (Whistling Beaver Brewery).  The opponents should be on the roof of the building. Wait until they will not move and then kill one by aiming at the head.  

Easy ;)

No need for the MBP50 it can be done with any sniper rifle, even the cheapest one or with the bow even tough the bow poses a challenge at 150m+. There are a few places on the map with alot of open space where you can got 170-180 meter away just to be sure you get the distance needed. 

Remember you can place custom markers with your binocular to see the distance to the target. You press :up: iirc.

16 hours ago, Quink666 said:

No need for the MBP50 it can be done with any sniper rifle, even the cheapest one or with the bow even tough the bow poses a challenge at 150m+. There are a few places on the map with alot of open space where you can got 170-180 meter away just to be sure you get the distance needed. 

Remember you can place custom markers with your binocular to see the distance to the target. You press :up: iirc.

Can be done with regular rifles too. I did it with an Assault Rifle. I mean I got lucky 100%, but it is doable LOL

On 11.4.2018 at 10:02 PM, CrypticChaos77 said:

I am working on Ghost Kill, I got a sniper rifle with the scope, and have been to a few places and shooting from at least 154 to 160 meters away but no trophy has come up. Any idea if this is glitched and if so does anyone know a good way to fix it if possible. 

Have the thread title changed by a mod and choose your words more wisely next time you start a topic. At least add a "?",  but it'd be even better to refrain from taking wild guesses altogether.

• Like 2