Start with Hackers Memory or replaying the first one?

Hello guys,

I am about to start Hacker's Memory very soon. Have almost finished the first Phoenix Wright on my 3DS and I will rest Persona 5 a while before I start new game plus to get the plat. But I have played the original in 2016 till chapter 14-15. I heard from a lot of people that you won't get the most out of the game if you didn't have played the first one.

But I haven't played it in 2 years and it would be very weird to jump back into it from chapter 14... I don't know a lot of the game anymore but I think that when I replay the whole game it will be such a drag to get through due to my memories of the game coming back...

So my question is if it's allright to start with Hackers Memory instead of finishing the first one.

1 hour ago, DefendTheRAW_NL said:

Have almost finished the first Phoenix Wright on my 3DS

You are my new friend ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)? awesome game on 3ds/ds/wii or whatever console you can play it. 

And about your question, I think the best bet is first finished the first one before start with the next game, but with 2 years in the middle maybe start with Hacker's Memory is very tentative.

• 2 weeks later...