Obtainable?

Nitro

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Hey there everyone :)

Some trophies are actually glitched in a positive way. 

I've just earned "Music Award Winner" and "The Expert" at the same time despite not having performed every song on the disc ("I just want to sing").

I didn't earn "Singing Master" yet as I was doing expert performances during the multiplayer part. Furthermore, I'm unable to unlock the Karaoke trophies although I'm playing the patched version and some people have got these trophies. 

From my point of view, it seems the trophy requirements for this game are all over the place / partly still somewhat glitched. 

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

It seems like a lot of the trophies glitched, like playing a song in karaoke mode (which didn’t unlock for me) can only be unlocked via disc version w/o patches installed. I’m playing the digital version of this as I go through and trying some trophies for last through the disc version instead.

As for the 90k score and other score based trophies, I’d suggest playing the disc based copy without patches too as knowing with the other We Sing game, getting 90k score trophy was more easier that way. I’ll keep you all posted on there as to what I’ve tried and see if there’s any workarounds through both physical and digital copies

1 hour ago, KiDdViRuS53 said:

It seems like a lot of the trophies glitched, like playing a song in karaoke mode (which didn’t unlock for me) can only be unlocked via disc version w/o patches installed. I’m playing the digital version of this as I go through and trying some trophies for last through the disc version instead.

As for the 90k score and other score based trophies, I’d suggest playing the disc based copy without patches too as knowing with the other We Sing game, getting 90k score trophy was more easier that way. I’ll keep you all posted on there as to what I’ve tried and see if there’s any workarounds through both physical and digital copies

Thks????

• 7 months later...

Just got around to playing the disc version of this game so here's a few things I've noticed that are possibly glitched and a few workarounds on getting the particular trophies, but everything else can be unlocked as normal;

- Playing songs in Karaoke mode are glitched if you own the digital version and wont unlock whatsoever, so they can only be achieved if you play the disc version without the patches.

- Getting 90,000 points in a song and 50,000 in all songs are likely to be done via the disc version unpatched, as the scoring system is messed up after the patch like with the other We Sing title. The 90k trophy I'm currently experimenting with at the moment as I can almost get it done by playing "Hymm for the Weekend" and got roughly 85k when playing the digital version. Will update when I try some other songs.

• 2 years later...