"Treasure Seeker" Bug

Gudetommy-

Just a heads up for anyone trying to platinum the game at the moment.

The trophy "Treasure Seeker" which requires you to "collect every Buccanary coin from all zones" may be bugged since it hasn't unlocked for me yet even though I've collected all the coins in all the areas listed in the pause menu. The trophy is currently sitting at a 0.0% achieved rate so I don't think I'm the only one with this issue. I've emailed the developers about this problem so I'm hoping to hear from them soon.

EDIT: The problem has been fixed.

Edited by deadaim100

I got a reply from the dev last night and it may in fact be a bug. They're working on a fix at the moment so it'll be a bit of a wait before a patch comes. The devs are pretty cool when it comes to quickly replying to their emails. ? 

Here's a snap of the email in case anyone was interested. 

• Like 3

On 13. 4. 2018 at 4:09 PM, shlomaniac said:

i hope it wont take time to patch this like Night in the woods bug.. the game is great anyways and i like the developers reaching for solutions.. waiting for the patch and people earning the plat to buy this. 

Same. Thought I'd give it a shot and platinum it before God of War but it'll have to wait. 

• 4 weeks later...
18 minutes ago, VAndrew said:

I still haven't seen any word on this. I reached out via Twitter a week ago with nothing.

Someone posted a pic on twitter today showing their completed achievement list for Owlboy so I'm guessing the patch was released today for Xbox users. Hopefully the fix is on its way for us as well. Maybe we're just waiting for PSN to give the ok for the patch to go through. :\

1 hour ago, deadaim100 said:

Someone posted a pic on twitter today showing their completed achievement list for Owlboy so I'm guessing the patch was released today for Xbox users. Hopefully the fix is on its way for us as well. Maybe we're just waiting for PSN to give the ok for the patch to go through. :\

That is a positive sign at least. I completely understand the hard work that goes into fixing and making games but I'd love to have more openness about this type of stuff. It's a great game regardless.

• Like 1