zombie_ninja_X

Help

9 posts in this topic

What I did was recalibrate by pressing start, setting my height to smallest then crouching and leaning into the rock/memorial plaque. You can easily shoot at the aliens but they will keep hitting the rock. Hope this helps.

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, paul-wii4 said:

What I did was recalibrate by pressing start, setting my height to smallest then crouching and leaning into the rock/memorial plaque. You can easily shoot at the aliens but they will keep hitting the rock. Hope this helps.

Thanks will defiantly be trying this when i get home today . 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, zombie_ninja_X said:

Thanks will defiantly be trying this when i get home today . 

Now. do you have any tips for Fully charged?

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, paul-wii4 said:

Now. do you have any tips for Fully charged?

I took the growth hormone pill so I can see the board better then just follow the audio cues. Just get to 100 which isn’t that bad

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, zombie_ninja_X said:

I took the growth hormone pill so I can see the board better then just follow the audio cues. Just get to 100 which isn’t that bad

My problem is thier is times  where I would flip a switch or move the fuse and it doesn’t register the movement.  

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, EliseBear said:

My problem is thier is times  where I would flip a switch or move the fuse and it doesn’t register the movement.  

Yeah i had the problem too. So i just made sure those would get to the point the more i did it the easier it got.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, zombie_ninja_X said:

Yeah i had the problem too. So i just made sure those would get to the point the more i did it the easier it got.

I got it helped to sit down for it

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.