Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Joa_NYC

Joa_NYC's Dispute

11 posts in this topic

Joa_NYC

Twisted Metal
I managed to sync some trophies from 2! old fat ps3s that were broken do the YLOD (yellow light of death)...and those trophies were never synched before.<br /> ANYWAYS!..I don't mind to hide them or do anything related with my ps3 trophies, what I'll like to do is to be unflagged so I can see my Ps4 leaderboard stats...thank you

Here you go :)

The linked topic above walks you through how to hide a game and reappear on the leaderboards (assuming you don't have prior flags) :)

I don't believe the dispute purely because OP has online trophies unlocked in another game a year after the server closed and they are out of order as well 😒

EDIT: A few more of your games are obviously not legit earned.

Edited by Martain2

3 minutes ago, Leenewbe said:

the plat should be the last trophy you earn when using cfw ;) 

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/1505-the-amazing-spider-man/Joa_NYC?order=date

Several games on their list are like this - definitely more than enough to be removed from the leaderboards. Really quite sloppy work. Now that's what you call a hack job!

...sorry🙄

51 minutes ago, MMDE said:

Nope, nope, nope. You got 4 flags and they are all for editing timestamps.

Multiple broken YLOD survival PS3s won't do what is seen on your profile. You've downloaded trophy files from the internet, transferred them to your PS3 and synced. Great job, but it's not what we put on the leaderboards on this site.

You got 13 flags now, imagine if you got a penny for each one, that'd be 13 pennies.

pnr-friday-the-13th-are-you-feeling-luck

He cheated Slyde. 

SLYDE!!!! WTF? Seriously that's just why??? 

I've reported a couple of Slyde lists recently because of the trophies taking awhile to unlock I'm pretty sure that their not cheaters because it's a new game and not much is known about the requirements so reported them for experts to look at. 

You're Slyde list though has trophies popping up out of order first time I've seen it with Slyde never thought I'd report Slyde knowing it was cheated but well there you go. 

Seriously though Slyde??? 

7 hours ago, DEMONICRUBLE18 said:

He cheated Slyde. 

SLYDE!!!! WTF? Seriously that's just why??? 

I've reported a couple of Slyde lists recently because of the trophies taking awhile to unlock I'm pretty sure that their not cheaters because it's a new game and not much is known about the requirements so reported them for experts to look at. 

You're Slyde list though has trophies popping up out of order first time I've seen it with Slyde never thought I'd report Slyde knowing it was cheated but well there you go. 

Seriously though Slyde??? 

He saved a whole 15 seconds by hacking it