PUNCHLINE IS COMING WEST!

Satoshi Ookami

20 hours ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Don't think I've heard of this before. Will try out the anime.

NANI?!

21 hours ago, Erik_697 said:

Any difference between the ps4 and vita versions? Aside from graphics.

Vita version is the correct one :awesome: 

21 hours ago, JaM said:

Finally. I always thought that it will be nice to play it on Vita. Thank Heavens Uchi-sama~

Uchi-sama always delivers =D

Ever17 when :awesome: 

8 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

until pQube brings Kiseki

If only Kiseki was politically incorrect~ PQube would be on fire for localizing it. But meh, XSEED is doing nothing now, they are on a PC port rampage, and I don't play on PC. The worst part is: they know all this and yet they say nothing, just another meme on their streams. not cool.

• 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Undead Wolf said:

I guess I missed this announcement. I don't know much about the game apart from the trailer linked above, but it looks cool, and it has a Vita physical release too, so hell yeah I'm getting it on day one! :D

It's another masterpiece.

And it's a new strike of genius from Uchi as he hid the story well under the layer of fanservice that only non-ignorant people can discover =) 

Vita version it obviously is now :awesome: 

Now I can finally double it after all these years of waiting =D

13 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

It's another masterpiece.

And it's a new strike of genius from Uchi as he hid the story well under the layer of fanservice that only non-ignorant people can discover =) 

Vita version it obviously is now :awesome: 

Now I can finally double it after all these years of waiting =D

Oh, so it actually has a good story to go along with the fanservice? It did seem kinda odd to me that the "creators of Zero Escape" made a game about looking at panties, haha. :lol:

I thought the characters looked familiar. I must have seen you playing the Japanese version a while back and looked into it. Would you recommend watching the anime or playing the game first? Do they tell the same story?

10 hours ago, Undead Wolf said:

Oh, so it actually has a good story to go along with the fanservice? It did seem kinda odd to me that the "creators of Zero Escape" made a game about looking at panties, haha. :lol:

The panties are there to confuse :awesome: 

I thought the characters looked familiar. I must have seen you playing the Japanese version a while back and looked into it.

You probably did :awesome: 

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/4646-punchline/SatoshiOokami

Would you recommend watching the anime or playing the game first? Do they tell the same story?

Anime first, game after that.

Game tells the true ending we've been waiting for after Uchi 'baited' us with the anime =D

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Game tells the true ending we've been waiting for after Uchi 'baited' us with the anime =D

Sounds interesting. :giggle: But yeah, I'll definitely get on that sooner rather than later. Thanks!

• 3 months later...
On 5/5/2018 at 3:27 AM, Satoshi Ookami said:

I have to say, I didn't love the anime. I feel like I'm going to enjoy it much more as a game and thankfully I've forgotten a lot of what happened, so it should still feel mostly fresh haha.