NHL Stanley Cup Discussion 2018

Teslacron_Prime

That video is freaking awesome I'm jealous, wish some Caps fans would do something like that. I had to watch it twice because I wasn't paying attention to the lyrics. it would be kinda cool if Jets fans took 10 seconds of that and did it every time the team scored.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, monkeydluffy512 said:

That video is freaking awesome I'm jealous, wish some Caps fans would do something like that. I had to watch it twice because I wasn't paying attention to the lyrics. it would be kinda cool if Jets fans took 10 seconds of that and did it every time the team scored.

Yeah I saw it on Facebook today so thought I would post it :D

Although I wish they could have gotten the one guy a new jersey so they all matched :P

It was also good that they got Gabe in there :) For those who don't know Dancing Gabe is like another mascot for Winnipeg. He is at basically every Jets, Moose, Goldeyes, Bombers game and has been doing it for like 30+ years.

Edited by Dr_Mayus

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Teslacron_Prime said:

Well @Dr_Mayus I feel like the end is nigh..

No team has blown a 3-1 lead since like 1942.. and I honestly feel like the Caps can't be stopped right now.
So that's (nearly) it for my picks, although I feel MAF can pull off a win Thursday to drag it to a game 6.

Yes it will be interesting though if the Capitals refuse a White House visit as well. I don't believe a single winning sports team has actually gone to visit the White House while Trump has been there...but this is Washington's own team.

1 minute ago, Dr_Mayus said:

Yes it will be interesting though if the Capitals refuse a White House visit as well. I don't believe a single winning sports team has actually gone to visit the White House while Trump has been there...but this is Washington's own team.

Wow I never even considered that o.O seriously though the guys' a tool, but I would still meet him lol. They'll go, they won't not go..

1 hour ago, Dr_Mayus said:

The Penguins visited the White House last year.

Edit: But they didn't really promote it.

Edited by novemberrx

1 hour ago, Teslacron_Prime said:

Wow I never even considered that o.O seriously though the guys' a tool, but I would still meet him lol. They'll go, they won't not go..

Yeah it will be interesting because the Eagles didn't go and the NBA teams are saying they won't go.

Now if the Capitals don't go that is a HUGE statement. 

I wonder if the Jets would have been invited. I mean I guess they could have visited Trudeau but he probably would have stood in front of the whole team to make sure he was all in the selfie :P

Edited by Dr_Mayus

20 hours ago, Dr_Mayus said:

I'm pretty sure the Patriots went last year too. But Bob Kraft and Trump are cronies so no way a player was going to skip out when the Boss is BFF's with the Douche-In-Chief.

But Go Caps! Oshie was incredible the other night.

Edited by PerryToxteth

Just now, novemberrx said:

Congratulations to the Capitals and their fans, well deserved. Although as a Penguins fan I wished for another cup for MAF, I could not but feel happy for Ovechkin when he hoisted the Cup.

Agree. Ovechkin was pure emotion last night. It was nice to see a professional athlete be that excited to win a championship. I liked how he quickly discarded the individual trophy (Smythe MVP) to celebrate with the team trophy ( Stanley).

• Like 1