PSN Flash Sale NA

majob

3 minutes ago, ERGOPROXY-DECAY said:

Have most of what I want already ... The weekly sale was weak, now even the flash sale is weak. 1f602.png

Agreed. I'm interested in Zero Time Dilemma, but the rest of those titles are rehashes, and a lot of them are rehashes at a higher price than before.

10 minutes ago, starcrunch061 said:

What a surprise! Crypt of the Necrodancer is on sale again!

Is there any additional boost for PS+? For whatever reason, I can never see it when I look at the store on my computer.

I think you have to be logged in on the PS store site in order to see the PS+ discounts. 

Just now, lynx_1985 said:

I think you have to be logged in on the PS store site in order to see the PS+ discounts. 

Hmmm. I am logged on. I guess that the price I'm seeing is the final price, then? If so, that's disappointing - I know for a fact that I got The Nonary Games for cheaper than $19.99, and I just picked it up a couple of weeks ago.

2 minutes ago, starcrunch061 said:

Hmmm. I am logged on. I guess that the price I'm seeing is the final price, then? If so, that's disappointing - I know for a fact that I got The Nonary Games for cheaper than $19.99, and I just picked it up a couple of weeks ago.

Ah I see dude that may be the case then!

• Like 1

@starcrunch061I think the ps+ extra is when you see it have a extra yellow tag on the game image vs the ones that dont.

Well I added "Enigmatis: The Ghosts of Maple Creek" to my cart..Had bought nearly all of them, but never really played the rest of them.?

May get Asemblance..79cents. mayyybe.

1 minute ago, ERGOPROXY-DECAY said:

@starcrunch061I think the ps+ extra is when you see it have a extra yellow tag on the game image vs the ones that dont.

Well I added "Enigmatis: The Ghosts of Maple Creek" to my cart..Had bought nearly all of them, but never really played the rest of them.1f602.png

May get Asemblance..79cents. mayyybe.

$.79 for 8 trophies? With Sony's reward pass, those trophies are worth $.80, so I'm in!

I completely overlooked Enigmatis. I haven't played an Artifex Mundi game in a while, so I'll likely pick it up.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Kent10201 said:

Nothing for me this sale (which is a good thing) but anyone who likes JRPGs and has a Vita should buy Mary Skelter. It's an incredible game and well worth $40. The $12 it's on sale for is an incredible deal. 

I bought that last month for 12$ and loved it since then. Theres 2 free themes for it, they are awesome too.

i was worried that most of the games already bought or too high but i have found 10 to add to my backlog with the 20% off code (some of which i can begin indies again soon).

plague road (ps4) 
a rose in the twilight (vita)
bound by flame (ps3)
enigmatis: the ghosts of maple creek (ps4)
guns, gore and cannoli (ps4)
Home a unique horror adventure (vita) (ps4) 
mary skelter nightmares (vita)
the count lucanor (ps4)
the park (ps4)
orc slayer (ps4) wasn't on the sale

going to try for enigmatis after criminal girls 2 but it's too early to say when it will get completed despite making progress.

Edited by kingdrake2

2 minutes ago, renatabls said:

Deadly Premonition for $4, some people would say that's too expensive... :giggle: 

I got it free with psplus and that was too expensive....?

Thinking about "the park" wish it had a plat though. (plat=1$ sony reward) 1hour easy game.

Just now, IntroPhenom said:

Where can one find this 20% off code folks keep mentioning?

if you watched the certain video for the 20% code from last month (there was 3) 2 of them expired but one is good till the 20th. should be on rewards page on live.playstation

oops, i might of gotten them confused. might need to dig through the e-mails should be a newsletter containing the code at the top.

Edited by kingdrake2

5 minutes ago, IntroPhenom said:

Where can one find this 20% off code folks keep mentioning?

Last month, https://live.playstation.com/

had a thing where you watch their video they give you codes and avatars and stuff.

Some MLB sport one was before, Then Far Cry 5, 2 seperate discount code chances.

it is now God of War avatar/figure and stuffs.

Edited by ERGOPROXY-DECAY
Its all out now.