Guaranteed Cat Call + Level Up Leech Method

Sergen

I found a glitch, I'm so proud of myself :3. I went from level 75 to 97 in 10 hours, and got like 30 millions of credit. I bought only 100 gold motherboxes and spent the rest on the legendary multiverse, then I had an idiotic moment and quit the game, the glitch was gone :c. Can I upload photos? I'll post here tomorrow how i did it. Gonna try the glitch again when I get home.

Just now, WhatASplendidPie said:

I found a glitch, I'm so proud of myself :3. I went from level 75 to 97 in 10 hours, and got like 30 millions of credit. I bought only 100 gold motherboxes and spent the rest on the legendary multiverse, then I had an idiotic moment and quit the game, the glitch was gone :c. Can I upload photos? I'll post here tomorrow how i did it. Gonna try the glitch again when I get home.

Yeah, that will be very useful if it can be replicated, but can it help with character level or does it only help with profile level?

1 minute ago, WhatASplendidPie said:

sadly, only profile level. 

I assume it has something to do with the in-game challenges then. But it will definitely be good for people to get credits on the current patch with it, so it'll help with that because ideally people should be looking to get motherboxes and only using the legendary multiverse as a last resort. 

Just now, Sergen said:

I assume it has something to do with the in-game challenges then. But it will definitely be good for people to get credits on the current patch with it, so it'll help with that because ideally people should be looking to get motherboxes and only using the legendary multiverse as a last resort. 

yeah, could it be great for character level, 1 match and the character could have reach level 30 easily. The AI was playing for me and always earned between 100,000-200,000, when I started playing I got +800,000 profile xp and credits every fight. Should I tell u how it happened now so u can try? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, WhatASplendidPie said:

yeah, could it be great for character level, 1 match and the character could have reach level 30 easily. The AI was playing for me and always earned between 100,000-200,000, when I started playing I got +800,000 profile xp and credits every fight. Should I tell u how it happened now so u can try? 

Yes!

1 hour ago, WhatASplendidPie said:

Yeah, do post it as there are eager people who need the credits now who could use it. I'm just not home right now to try anything, but I'm sure someone else can. Credits won't necessarily guarantee Cat Call, but it will guarantee the person being able to buy plenty of Gold Motherboxes to try to buy Cat Call without doing the Legendary Multiverse. 

• Like 1

I always backup my save data after every session, till yesterday, I was playing normally and then my ps4 turned off due to some issues I have with cables, and of course my player save data got corrupted. After turn my ps4 on I couldnt play any games so I had to delete my user, everything was ok again. I upload my save and started the game thinking I've lost that new Green Lantern and Bane gear I got the day before, but no, everything was there and a few mother boxes too (but the motherboxes dissapear so I'm guessing NRS have your game data on their servers), after that I set the AI in a multiverse event and notice that I'm getting lots of profile xp and credits, Didnt know what happend till hours later, the bonus for connect a special move was popping like crazy, 10,000 credits and profile xp after connect a special move. 

So if someone wants to try, save all your data before injustice's:

1- save all of your injustice's data (there are 3, game data, multiverse data and player save data)

2- play the game and get some gear

3- delete only your player save data (without doing another backup) 

4- upload only your player save data (but do not run the game)

5- delete your user 

6- first upload all of your Injustice's data and run the game.

7- start a fight and try connecting special moves.

Let's hope It had anything to do with the reason that I couln't run any games after the ps4 turned off.

Edited by WhatASplendidPie

2 hours ago, Sergen said:

Do as you wish, I'm not a mod for the forum, anything that could help people out with this is welcome, you don't need my permission to post what you want :D 

I meant, I don't know if I can actually post a video :P

Ok I'm home, time to try this thing again.

• 2 months later...

I just think even the "easiest" ways for this trophy is too much. I have over 200 hrs of playing and not even sure on how many boxes opened and nothing. I'm still trying though... once I get that I'll bother with the online trophies to go for the platinum

• 1 month later...

I haven't gotten a new trophy for this game since January. I gave up trying for this in May. I started getting motivated to try again, but reading these comments have me wanting to steer clear again. It's just such a waste of time.

• 1 month later...

Just pop on every now and then and do the 2 single bossfight planets every 4 hours. You know, the yellow one in the middle en the one in the mid righthand side. These offer a steady amount of platinum and diamond boxes and accasionally an ability. As long as you hev the credits to pay for it (100-150k). Sooner or later it will be in there.

Just now, second_god said:

Just pop on every now and then and do the 2 single bossfight planets every 4 hours. You know, the yellow one in the middle en the one in the mid righthand side. These offer a steady amount of platinum and diamond boxes and accasionally an ability. As long as you hev the credits to pay for it (100-150k). Sooner or later it will be in there.

This is for people who might not be thinking in the long term. There are around 180 abilities on the base game and over 200 with DLC, if you were to play the random ability boss fight every 4 hours, if it actually came up every 4 hours and Cat Call happened to be the final ability you needed then you would spend around 800 hours of waiting just to get Cat Call. The method I've posted allows someone to get the trophy in a guaranteed 50-60 hours without relying on luck at all and 90% of that time can be idled by using a turbo controller, or using a remote play macro and following the advice posted here: https://forum.psnprofiles.com/topic/43002-easiest-way-to-get-to-lv100-without-a-turbo-controller/ but instead applying the turbo to Injustice 2 rather than Injustice: Gods Among Us. 

• Like 1

Im doing the requirements needed for the legendary catwoman multiverse while grinding for boxes and credits (also guild credits). I have 30h of total gameplay (now 1000/3000 min with catwoman, this is also the last thing i need to unlock her ability tower) 

I do not have a turbocontroller so i cant do the above. The macro software is a good tip though ?

I just got nine lives ability by doing an ability reward planet, and luckily i do not have the dlc characters installed 

Edited by second_god

• 2 months later...

I tried doing the legendary multiverse but that's just crazy, and I don't even have a turbo controller, you're much better off doing something else, maybe another game and try again every 4 hours, it's much better this way, I'm currently having 130 abilities   counting the level up ones and I feel that I'm very close to end this (no dlc chars. as of yet).

3 hours ago, scemopagliaccioh said:

I tried doing the legendary multiverse but that's just crazy, and I don't even have a turbo controller, you're much better off doing something else, maybe another game and try again every 4 hours, it's much better this way, I'm currently having 130 abilities   counting the level up ones and I feel that I'm very close to end this (no dlc chars. as of yet).

If you follow the advice from that thread, you can AFK injustice 2 without a turbo controller, just apply all the things mentioned to injustice 2 instead of Injustice 1.

• 7 months later...

This is a good method as it can be combined with other trophies, I'm planning to use my level 30 Catwoman to bring a character up to level 30 with a second controller which will count toward my 50 hours. The save>upload>disconnect>purchase>download save method mention in the OP can also be used for the regen tokes, guild credits and rare gear requirements for each of the designated events meaning they don't cost you anything. I assume the same method will be able to be used on the 'Just Kitten' event to ensure that if another ability is received, the save can be reloaded and the event played again until cat call comes up. The same method you would use in the normal multiverse.

It should also be noted that using this method in the legendary multiverse means you don't need all of the required credits / tokens / gear at once. You can simply use what you have then reload your save. For example I only had 72 of the required 100 regen tokens but I saved, backed up and disconnected internet before spending them, then closed application and download back up save, boot up game and the 72 tokens have been applied but I still had 72. Then i simply repeated the method for the remaining 28 to get the requirement. The same can be done for ANY criteria where you have to pay or spend including other legendary multiverses.

• Like 3

• 2 months later...