Guaranteed Cat Call + Level Up Leech Method

Sergen

25 minutes ago, playerLEGO said:

just one question tho about the 3000min whats the difference between a turbo controller from a normal one?..wont it do the same thing the normal does too?..also why set the x button to meter burn?

The turbo controller allows to rematch automatically when we are AFK (since it's mashing X). 

I guess that X for meter burn is just so that X does nothing in the actual auto grind match. 

• Like 2

• 3 months later...
27 minutes ago, Caiorossi13 said:

Can I do the 3000min with 2 controllers?

No, I tried it and the only way to do it is within the Multiverse or Guild Multiverse, none of your stats with Catwoman outside of either of those places count towards Legendary Multiverse requirements.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
On 14.04.2018 at 2:29 AM, Sergen said:
  • For the 1,000,000 credits requirement for "Super Suspicious", you can fulfil the requirement without losing any credits. The way to do that is: back up your save to a USB flash drive or the PS+ cloud, sign out of PSN and turn off your internet connection and spend the 1,000,000 credits. After spending the credits, quit the game and get your backed up save back, sign back into PSN and you'll have your credits back, but the 1,000,000 credits spent requirement in "Super Suspicious" will be ticked off. You will need to amass the fortune regardless, but this method simply allows you to keep the credits to use them for something else if you need them for anything. This method also works for any of the other requirements for the legendary multiverse that require sacrificing items/currency, credit to realironyuppie for posting about it.

To make it a little bit more detailed (based on "I2:Legendary Edition"):

Note: Everything can be done offline.

- gather 1 mln credits / 100 regen tokens,

- back up to USB / cloud all three save files (just in case) - Multiverse Player Settings, Player Settings, Game Settings,

- restart the game, choose Catwoman Legendary Multiverse and spend necessary coins / tokens,

- return to main menu, wait until the game will auto-save,

- from your backup save restore only "Player Settings"

- restart the game - you will keep your coins / tokens, but the Multiverse requirements will be ticked off (they are being kept in two different save-files it seems),

Edit: Of course it can be done for all events which require "payments".

Edit 2: Works as well for sacrificing 250 Epic / Rare gear for Catwoman :).

Edited by Smashero
  • Like 2

On 3/2/2021 at 11:23 AM, Smashero said:

To make it a little bit more detailed (based on "I2:Legendary Edition"):

Note: Everything can be done offline.

- gather 1 mln credits / 100 regen tokens,

- back up to USB / cloud all three save files (just in case) - Multiverse Player Settings, Player Settings, Game Settings,

- restart the game, choose Catwoman Legendary Multiverse and spend necessary coins / tokens,

- return to main menu, wait until the game will auto-save,

- from your backup save restore only "Player Settings"

- restart the game - you will keep your coins / tokens, but the Multiverse requirements will be ticked off (they are being kept in two different save-files it seems),

Edit: Of course it can be done for all events which require "payments".

Thank you! I have almost decided to abandon the boxes after more than 50 hours opening them.

• Like 1

After opening B/S/G/P/D - 315/509/787/120/43 = 1774 + 42 guild boxes I gave up. I simply "only" need ~750 mins of playing time with Catwoman to play one of her Legendary Multiverse scenarios and then the final one with "Random" ability (I have more than 50k guild credits already). Idle with blocked LS for the night will do the trick - I think I will get it tomorrow.

Of course I was ALWAYS playing all Multiverses where "Ability" was as a reward, but usually I was receiving Atom's or Raiden's skills...

I really have the feeling that it is the best way to get Cat Call IF you didn't get it after levelling all chars to 20 + one to 30 (Catwoman obviousely) and finishing the Multiplayer trophies.

Btw the game trolled me as f ;). After playing ~40th of MP Player match with Catwoman I got her ability out of nowhere after completing the match!

I was surprised and shocked as hell that I will get my plat now, that only after careful reading I noticed that I got "Cat WALK" instead of "Cat CALL" <facepalm.jpg>.

Oh well :]. Idle time :D.

Edit: Congrats @WaddysWDS on your plat :D. Wanna share your "Cat" story? :D.

Edited by Smashero
  • Like 3

28 minutes ago, Smashero said:

After opening B/S/G/P/D - 315/509/787/120/43 = 1774 + 42 guild boxes I gave up. I simply "only" need ~750 mins of playing time with Catwoman to play one of her Legendary Multiverse scenarios and then the final one with "Random" ability (I have more than 50k guild credits already). Idle with blocked LS for the night will do the trick - I think I will get it tomorrow.

Of course I was ALWAYS playing all Multiverses where "Ability" was as a reward, but usually I was receiving Atom's or Raiden's skills...

I really have the feeling that it is the best way to get Cat Call IF you didn't get it after levelling all chars to 20 + one to 30 (Catwoman obviousely) and finishing the Multiplayer trophies.

Btw the game trolled me as f ;). After playing ~40th of MP Player match with Catwoman I got her ability out of nowhere after completing the match!

I was surprised and shocked as hell that I will get my plat now, that only after careful reading I noticed that I got "Cat WALK" instead of "Cat CALL" <facepalm.jpg>.

Oh well :]. Idle time :D.

Edit: Congrats @WaddysWDS on your plat :D. Wanna share your "Cat" story? :D.

Hahaha I understand your commotion now to see the ability granted "Cat Walk", I suffered it a couple of times opening boxes, and all my joy went to a well, sorry friend, I know what it feels like.

Thank you very much, I am very happy after having achieved it, I spent around a week or 8 days opening boxes for about 8-10 hours, I opened boxes of all kinds, I did not count them, but on average they were about 1000-1100 gold per hour.

I finally managed to obtain the Cat Call ability in a surprising way, I explain what happened below:

The last night I played Injustice 2, I left Catwoman in the infinite tower with AI mode (at least that's what I thought at the time, I'm not 100% sure I left her with AI mode since between the sleep she had and a medication What should I take for a back problem that I have was already half drugged), the next morning when I got up and went to check the game, my surprise was somewhat unpleasant since the Batman character was selected kicking like crazy ( turbo control by pressing X).

After this disappointment I went to check the time elapsed in the legendary tower of Cat and I realized that I had not even added 5 minutes of departure, here I realized that I had left it in normal mode, not AI, and of course it was a disappointment, after this I went to character customization and I realized that Batman had a full box (125 cards) and Cat only 100, I entered Cat's profile and I saw the skill bars glowing, here I had a hope and I proceeded to look, and YES, THERE WAS, the Cat Call ability, I do not know when it came out, what is undoubted is that it appeared in one of those many games that my batman just kicking the opponent lost the game, I did not have the pleasure to experience it live, but after much thinking and talking with my friends who are with this trophy, it was also the conclusion that we arrived.

In fact there is one of them who is thinking of cutting his wrists (XD) because he has been around for longer than I have and the ability still does not appear, I support him morally and encourage him to continue, it is something completely random.

• Like 2

This game hates me!!
I just finished The Legendary Multiverse for Catwoman "Just Kitten" and I received the random ability for her, but CHAOTIC CAT!
Now the reward has changed from "Random Catwoman Ability" to "Cat Call", but I have to grind 50k guild credits again, lol!

UYQ0kzr.jpg

GRRR!!!

;).

Edit: Got my guaranteed "Cat Call" two hours later and of course "Cat Fight" after winning with Cheetah followed by platinum :]. 

Edited by Smashero
  • Like 3

On 10/2/2021 at 20:38, Smashero said:

¡¡Este juego me odia !!
Acabo de terminar The Legendary Multiverse para Catwoman "Just Kitten" y recibí la habilidad aleatoria para ella, ¡pero CHAOTIC CAT!
Ahora la recompensa ha cambiado de "Habilidad de Catwoman aleatoria" a "Llamada de gato", pero tengo que volver a obtener 50.000 créditos de gremio, ¡jajaja!

UYQ0kzr.jpg

GRRR !!!

;).

Editar: Obtuve mi "Cat Call" garantizada dos horas después y, por supuesto, "Cat Fight" después de ganar con Cheetah seguido de platino:]. 

Congratulations Bro, don't worry, that's the way it is for everyone, my friend also had to farm 50k guild coins.

• Like 1

• 9 months later...

I have a problem with the mission Scratching Point from Catwoman's Legendary Multiverse.

When i'm offline i cannot give in gear at all. The game tells me that a Connection to the Inustice 2 servers are needed.

But sometimes the error came even when i was online. That's really weird.

The problem (online no connection) came on different days on both early and late at day.

I use the Legendary Version on disc with the latest patch installed.

Edited by Evil_Joker88

• 9 months later...

@Sergen Thanks for posting this; it has been really helpful!

Does the game save between fights? I've had AI Catwoman fighting in the Endless tower for about 5 hours now and she has yet to die. I'm wondering how often I need to back out in order to save my progress. Knowing my luck, I'll have a power outage or something lol.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Yuber6969 said:

@Sergen Thanks for posting this; it has been really helpful!

Does the game save between fights? I've had AI Catwoman fighting in the Endless tower for about 5 hours now and she has yet to die. I'm wondering how often I need to back out in order to save my progress. Knowing my luck, I'll have a power outage or something lol.

I can't remember that much about the game now unfortunately because it has been over 4 years since I played it. I think it does auto save and you can manually quit after a certain time but maybe you should test that with less progress made in the tower first. 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Was about to go to bed but stayed up for another 45 minutes to see what the next mutliverse mission was. Completed the mission which got me x1 diamond box and x3 platinum boxes. I unlocked Cat Call from a platinum box. Played 1,170 minutes as Catwoman and was planning to grind the rest with a turbo controller (that I purchased 2 days ago). No more Catwoman!

Injustice-2-Legendary-Edition-2022090201

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

This thread is now 4 years old, is this the safest method right now? I'm planing to start the game now that is in ps+ premium (or extra, can't remember) and this trophy seems too time consuming and difficult. The game is the digital version so I cannot unpatch it, and shows legendary edition in the title (but with no DLC included).

The method of delete player data is working with the current patch?

How is the online? I know the first game is still online, but with this fighting games you never tell, I have on my backlog the MK unnovtainable cause Warner decides to shut down the servers.

Hi @Steven-Spiegel,

It is actually both on PS+ and Extra.

I do not know if it is the safest method. If you mean safe for your data, I guess it is as it is legit but I am not sure if it is 100% sure you will get Cat Call because the reward is actually "Random capacity", which can be another Catwoman capacity I suppose.

I have the physical Legendary Edition and play the game fully patched.

I got the Cat Call capacity from a random match reward as I was playing the multiverse with Catwoman a few days ago.

My aim was to reach level 20 with each character and keep all the money until then to open many motherboxes in order to get the capacity. I actually got Cat Call way before reaching level 20 with all my characters (was not even half of all characters) and did not spend any credit to buy motherboxes. The only motherboxes I opened were rewards.

The trophy is not difficult at all but lucky based, which can be time consuming.

I think I was lucky getting Cat Call so early but in my opinion, this method seems too much as there are many requirements and some of them are huge (playing 3000 minutes as Catwoman!). It should be the last option to be considered if you have not got it once everything else is done.

For me, the best solution would be to bring all the characters to level 20 via the multiverse (played by yourself or the AI) and the online games related to the trophies. In the meantime you will get many motherboxes and a lot of money. Open the boxes and keep your money until everything is done. If you have not got Cat Call when you are done with everything else, you can spend your money buy motherboxes hoping to find Cat Call. When you are running out of money, you can sell all the gears you do not need (high levels epic and rare gears are much credit).

A few words about the online: It is still alive and you can find people very easily. Also, if you have a partner, you can find him/her easily in rank games (it is now rank sets where you need to win three games agaisnt the same guy, which count as one victory only). In my opinion, dethrone the King of the Hill 5 times is the hardest trophy of the game and it is not even that hard.

My advise would be to enjoy the game and get all other trophies, getting each character to level 20 and earning money before worrying about Cat Call. With some luck it could arrive way before you finish the rest of the game.

Edited by FebuKev
  • Like 1

On 3/10/2022 at 3:54 PM, FebuKev said:

Hi @Steven-Spiegel,

It is actually both on PS+ and Extra.

I do not know if it is the safest method. If you mean safe for your data, I guess it is as it is legit but I am not sure if it is 100% sure you will get Cat Call because the reward is actually "Random capacity", which can be another Catwoman capacity I suppose.

I have the physical Legendary Edition and play the game fully patched.

I got the Cat Call capacity from a random match reward as I was playing the multiverse with Catwoman a few days ago.

My aim was to reach level 20 with each character and keep all the money until then to open many motherboxes in order to get the capacity. I actually got Cat Call way before reaching level 20 with all my characters (was not even half of all characters) and did not spend any credit to buy motherboxes. The only motherboxes I opened were rewards.

The trophy is not difficult at all but lucky based, which can be time consuming.

I think I was lucky getting Cat Call so early but in my opinion, this method seems too much as there are many requirements and some of them are huge (playing 3000 minutes as Catwoman!). It should be the last option to be considered if you have not got it once everything else is done.

For me, the best solution would be to bring all the characters to level 20 via the multiverse (played by yourself or the AI) and the online games related to the trophies. In the meantime you will get many motherboxes and a lot of money. Open the boxes and keep your money until everything is done. If you have not got Cat Call when you are done with everything else, you can spend your money buy motherboxes hoping to find Cat Call. When you are running out of money, you can sell all the gears you do not need (high levels epic and rare gears are much credit).

A few words about the online: It is still alive and you can find people very easily. Also, if you have a partner, you can find him/her easily in rank games (it is now rank sets where you need to win three games agaisnt the same guy, which count as one victory only). In my opinion, dethrone the King of the Hill 5 times is the hardest trophy of the game and it is not even that hard.

My advise would be to enjoy the game and get all other trophies, getting each character to level 20 and earning money before worrying about Cat Call. With some luck it could arrive way before you finish the rest of the game.

Thanks for the tips, I never have luck in the rng trophies, so in the end I was working towards the legendary multiverse method, I pay for crystals to level up quickly everybody to level 20, and I left the turbo controller a lot to acumulate 3000 minutes woth catwoman, I unlocked the requeriments and the first try was a random abilitie that is not cat call, now is question of time farming more guild credits, I open a lot of boxes and the spawn rate of abilities is too little, also played a bunch of garantee abilities events in the multiverse with no luck at all for cat call, I don't download the DLC's but even with a little pool of possible abilities I can't get cat call yet.

8 minutes ago, Roronora_Zoro666 said:

Does anyone know what rarity the Cat Call ability is? And what kinda mother box to buy for it? This trophy is the only thing hindering my platinum rn.

Unfortunately it's one of the rarest abilities in the game. I'm so sorry this ridiculously unfair trophy is keeping you from this platinum. My only advice is to get Catwoman to level 30, and equip the augment where her gear will pop more often the more you play her and then have the AI play a bunch of matches for you so the game favors Catwoman gear. I STILL don't have the Staff of Grayson after 5 years of trying so unfortunately it's very random.

Edited by ShadowMan12034
  • Like 2