Coming to NA on 4/20

jdizzle0420

i'll have to buy it if it's under a certain price (especially if i have some change left over).

cant miss out on something that might be delisted FML if it happens again.

Edited by kingdrake2
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, dragon11gggg said:

Do you think it will be the same version or another region list when the game is released? 

Seeing as 99% of their target audience are trophy hunters, you can be pretty sure a 2nd regional list will be released alongside.

Edited by xZoneHunter
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, jkilla44 said:

How do you buy games from both list, I get NA for now 

Make a new email address. Make an EU/UK account on PSN. You might need to Google a hotel/business address in London to use as your address for the account. Then you can find websites that will sell you digital EU PSN cards through email. There are plenty if you Google it, but this one has £5 cards if you didnt want to buy bigger amounts. Also keep in mind about the exchange rate lol. £5 is $7.15 USD and that site charges $8.50 for the code...

https://www.play-asia.com/digital_codes/playstation_network/14/711z3

• Like 1

20 hours ago, jkilla44 said:

How do you buy games from both list, I get NA for now 

3 hours ago, jdizzle0420 said:

Make a new email address. Make an EU/UK account on PSN. You might need to Google a hotel/business address in London to use as your address for the account. Then you can find websites that will sell you digital EU PSN cards through email. There are plenty if you Google it, but this one has £5 cards if you didnt want to buy bigger amounts. Also keep in mind about the exchange rate lol. £5 is $7.15 USD and that site charges $8.50 for the code...

https://www.play-asia.com/digital_codes/playstation_network/14/711z3

If you want to save some money, you can also create an AT account. The AT PSN cards are cheaper compared to the UK PSN cards. And even though the AT PSN store is in German, you shouldn't have much trouble buying games. The AT and NA store have nearly the same look and feel.

https://www.play-asia.com/digital_codes/playstation_network/14/711z3#fc=v:63

• Like 1

Just now, Kittet3 said:

Does it really update that late? When there are flash sales, they are usually up around noon-ish

I know in the PS3 era, it was 7pm, but I haven't been home at that time in quite some years. I'm taking a "personal day" from work.

1 hour ago, dj_helyx said:

I know in the PS3 era, it was 7pm, but I haven't been home at that time in quite some years. I'm taking a "personal day" from work.

You better get your ass to work so you can afford this GOTY contender lol... 

Ive also noticed there still isnt a second list up. Maybe it got delayed to fine tune it like RDR etc?

• Like 1