Will there be a Skate 4?

Dreakon139

I'm debating getting Skate 3, but I hate buying games (especially later in their lives) when there's a sequel announced... or even remotely on the horizon. Has there been any word of a Skate 4 that I should just save my money for or is Skate 3 a safe bet at the moment. It's $19.99 at Gamestop now and I might make my move lol.

Also, how is Skate 3's online community these days?

It is alot of fun to play, but i have played all 3 so i would say they are all worth it. I still have some trophies to get on it as i started paying other games at the time, online ones included. If you decide to pick it up gimmie a shout and we can get online trophies out the way ;)

Is the online active any more or less for Skate 2? Enough for trophies at least?

You'll need a partner for doing the freeskate activities with, I'm free to do it with you if want, I'm trying to plat it again on this account :). You'll also need to reach the highest rank, which isn't that hard, just time consuming. Again, if you have a partner, you could probably just boost because the online will be quite dead.

• 1 month later...