Missing any trophy due to free weekend?

I just played a couple of missions during the recent free weekend. As I kinda liked the game, I just picked it up. Now I'm a bit curious, if I miss some trophies due to already killing bosses and doing other stuff with the trial version and not getting any trophies. I started the full game and have access to my progress but no trophy popped so far (like completing Mission 1 or killing the first boss). I guess via mission repeat I could get this but I'm afraid that there is something locked and I would have to start a whole new playthrough if I notice it in the end. 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Zolkovo said:

I do wonder if demos and free weekends (where trophies don't pop) are documented somewhere, since this could easily be a scenario where something gets wrongly flagged due to out of order stamps.

It would be easy enough to Google the game and dates and verify free weekends and such. I don't recall there ever being a dispute referencing free weekends or demos

5 hours ago, Kittet3 said:

It would be easy enough to Google the game and dates and verify free weekends and such. I don't recall there ever being a dispute referencing free weekends or demos

True, but lets think about playing the game this weekend till the end. Then you don't think about the game for like a year. It gets free with PS+ and you kill the last boss and this is your first trophy. After another year somebody flags you. I'm not sure, if you remember all circumstances correct after such a long time. Otherwise, everybody could claim that they have the trophy issues due to the free weekend. That makes games that have been free nearly unflagable.

39 minutes ago, NutellaOrgies said:

It happened to me on mass effect Andromeda on xbox, I played the game demo then you get to progress with your demo save once you own the game. Let's just say it shows that I beat the game before I landed on the first planet

Don't you get the achievements on Xbox even during free weekends? I remember playing Middle Earth Shadow of Mordor on a free weekend and getting 1000 GS in this time

Edit: Misread Demo, guess it's different from free weekends

Edited by Silencer0004

I played the free weekend and missed out on several trophies because of it. Two trophies popped when I purchased the game, but many others didn't. The ones that popped were unlocking one rebel skill and every rebel skill. I assume the game was programmed to check for them when you start it up so that's why those two popped. I have since re-earned most of the ones I missed without starting over, like "kill your first boss" popped when I killed my third boss.

• Like 1