Dragooned Trophy Thoughts?

BlindMango

From what i've seen and heard, it'll probably be somewhat challenging, but not impossible by any means. A lot more skill-dependent than the Skylight Freerange games most likely. Still gonna write a trophy guide for it when it comes out though, since i've already written guides for Skylight Freerange 1 & 2.

• Like 2

To me this looks similar to something that would be distributed by the infamous publisher Phoenix Games. You know, that one publisher who developed one of the most poorly designed video game box art covers to date?

Spoiler

86a26925ddce2b2627924e9af4ef4693--videogames-forty.jpg

Edited by Skeptical69

2 hours ago, BlindMango said:

I thought I would speed the process up this week and just post the following picture. What are your thoughts on this weeks gem?

OTrfWKo.png

seems like it should be called Mangoo-ned since it appears you made the game :P

• Like 1

Wow this game looks amazing! I never knew they released Roblox games on the PS4!! 

Not sure if I should attempt to buy it for shits and giggles but I'm not sure if the game is gonna be glitchy af and make trophies impossible or the game just impossible to beat period. 

40 minutes ago, WickleWummy said:

Wow this game looks amazing! I never knew they released Roblox games on the PS4!! 

Not sure if I should attempt to buy it for shits and giggles but I'm not sure if the game is gonna be glitchy af and make trophies impossible or the game just impossible to beat period. 

Not very likely. The dev's other games on PS4 don't have any huge glitches or unattainable trophies.

7 minutes ago, Dorroile said:

Not very likely. The dev's other games on PS4 don't have any huge glitches or unattainable trophies.

Oh nice, I more or less assumed it would be since it looks pretty jankey. But if it's not too pricey I'll consider buying it, not sure if there's anywhere I can check the price yet since when I checked the PlayStation store is wasn't there, unless if it's not in my region or something.

haha, $hit...i think mango should make a "gem of the week" thread if they are always this entertaining...i watched part of the epic trailer...that $hit had me laughing every time the black screen came up between gameplay..."multiple playstyles and modes of play"...haha..."40 playable characters"...haha..."endless dungeon"...haha..."skirmish...ANGST... ANGST"...i stopped the vid here...the footage, particularly the jumping and repetitive action had me laughing too hard...then I remembered that the initial esrb rating screen said "partial nudity"...haha...is this game for real or just a joke?...

• Like 1

10 hours ago, WickleWummy said:

Oh nice, I more or less assumed it would be since it looks pretty jankey. But if it's not too pricey I'll consider buying it, not sure if there's anywhere I can check the price yet since when I checked the PlayStation store is wasn't there, unless if it's not in my region or something.

The developer is from Canada, so it's definitely in the PS Store. Check under "All Deals" in the Sale section; both games are permanently on sale because no one buys them.

1 hour ago, MooseSketts said:

Despite the graphics, which I can overlook, I am kinda diggin' this game.

Yeah, Dragoon tends to deliver good games despite bad graphics. It's a shame that most gamers today are more focused on graphics than gameplay, but i guess it makes sense, since the gaming industry has been in a constant graphical arms race since the very beginning

28 minutes ago, stlthriot said:

Okay, so how the heck is it decided what games get a Platinum?!
So, Sonic Mania (just one example of many) doesn't but this pile of crap does?!

Getting a platinum is basically something that the devs themselves decide if they want or not, now. So you can blame Sega for Sonic Mania

3 hours ago, Dorroile said:

Yeah, Dragoon tends to deliver good games despite bad graphics. It's a shame that most gamers today are more focused on graphics than gameplay, but i guess it makes sense, since the gaming industry has been in a constant graphical arms race since the very beginning

The graphics aren't the only reason why this looks bad, the gameplay looks bad too. :/