BlindMango

Dragooned Trophy Thoughts?

42 posts in this topic

From what i've seen and heard, it'll probably be somewhat challenging, but not impossible by any means. A lot more skill-dependent than the Skylight Freerange games most likely. Still gonna write a trophy guide for it when it comes out though, since i've already written guides for Skylight Freerange 1 & 2.

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Those trophy images do remind me of old school Runescape, at least when I used to play that a few years ago now.  Just the sort of style or modeling I suppose you could call it.

 

But oh boy, those trophy requirements, half of them have a whole sentence behind them x.x

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

From the makers of Skylight Freerange...

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

To me this looks similar to something that would be distributed by the infamous publisher Phoenix Games. You know, that one publisher who developed one of the most poorly designed video game box art covers to date?

 

Spoiler

86a26925ddce2b2627924e9af4ef4693--videogames-forty.jpg

 

Edited by Skeptical69
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Move over Horizon: Zero Dawn, there's a new sheriff in town.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hell yeah hadn't seen the trailer but I was figured it was skylight freerange related just looking at the name. Can't believe Dragoon made a sidescroller lol. Looks charming. I see my best girls Haley & Sabine in the character select, gonna have to pick this up!!!!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, BlindMango said:

I thought I would speed the process up this week and just post the following picture. What are your thoughts on this weeks gem?

 

OTrfWKo.png

seems like it should be called Mangoo-ned since it appears you made the game :P

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow this game looks amazing! I never knew they released Roblox games on the PS4!! 

 

Not sure if I should attempt to buy it for shits and giggles but I'm not sure if the game is gonna be glitchy af and make trophies impossible or the game just impossible to beat period. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, WickleWummy said:

Wow this game looks amazing! I never knew they released Roblox games on the PS4!! 

 

Not sure if I should attempt to buy it for shits and giggles but I'm not sure if the game is gonna be glitchy af and make trophies impossible or the game just impossible to beat period. 

 

Not very likely. The dev's other games on PS4 don't have any huge glitches or unattainable trophies.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Dorroile said:

 

Not very likely. The dev's other games on PS4 don't have any huge glitches or unattainable trophies.

Oh nice, I more or less assumed it would be since it looks pretty jankey. But if it's not too pricey I'll consider buying it, not sure if there's anywhere I can check the price yet since when I checked the PlayStation store is wasn't there, unless if it's not in my region or something.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, rpg49ers said:

epic trailer

 

I love how they turned off comments and hid the likes/dislikes. Someone can't take critiscism for their shit game.

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thought it said Drakengard at first glance, now kind of wish it had. I mean Drakengard is shit but come on there has to be some quality control here. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

haha, $hit...i think mango should make a "gem of the week" thread if they are always this entertaining...i watched part of the epic trailer...that $hit had me laughing every time the black screen came up between gameplay..."multiple playstyles and modes of play"...haha..."40 playable characters"...haha..."endless dungeon"...haha..."skirmish...ANGST... ANGST"...i stopped the vid here...the footage, particularly the jumping and repetitive action had me laughing too hard...then I remembered that the initial esrb rating screen said "partial nudity"...haha...is this game for real or just a joke?...

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, WickleWummy said:

Oh nice, I more or less assumed it would be since it looks pretty jankey. But if it's not too pricey I'll consider buying it, not sure if there's anywhere I can check the price yet since when I checked the PlayStation store is wasn't there, unless if it's not in my region or something.

 

The developer is from Canada, so it's definitely in the PS Store. Check under "All Deals" in the Sale section; both games are permanently on sale because no one buys them.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Okay, so how the heck is it decided what games get a Platinum?!
So, Sonic Mania (just one example of many) doesn't but this pile of crap does?!

Edited by stlthriot
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MooseSketts said:

Despite the graphics, which I can overlook, I am kinda diggin' this game.

 

Yeah, Dragoon tends to deliver good games despite bad graphics. It's a shame that most gamers today are more focused on graphics than gameplay, but i guess it makes sense, since the gaming industry has been in a constant graphical arms race since the very beginning

 

28 minutes ago, stlthriot said:

Okay, so how the heck is it decided what games get a Platinum?!
So, Sonic Mania (just one example of many) doesn't but this pile of crap does?!

 

Getting a platinum is basically something that the devs themselves decide if they want or not, now. So you can blame Sega for Sonic Mania

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Dorroile said:

 

Yeah, Dragoon tends to deliver good games despite bad graphics. It's a shame that most gamers today are more focused on graphics than gameplay, but i guess it makes sense, since the gaming industry has been in a constant graphical arms race since the very beginning

 

The graphics aren't the only reason why this looks bad, the gameplay looks bad too. :/

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.