Delisted?

d1l2e3v4

Can't find the game in the European PS Store. Just curious to know if it's been delisted everywhere? I can't really find anything about it on delistedgames.com, as that's usually the first place I head to, to see if a game's been delisted.

Edited by d1l2e3v4

• 3 years later...

There is 1 copy physically that I can verify that it does in fact have the cheese method... it is a German disc I believe that is Ferrari Challenge/Supercar Challenge. The stand alone Supercar Challenge does not have the cheese method. I have 2 copies of the double pack but the artworks are different. I will test the other copy to see if it has the cheese method as well.

• 9 months later...
On 23/04/2021 at 3:47 AM, PViddy said:

There is 1 copy physically that I can verify that it does in fact have the cheese method... it is a German disc I believe that is Ferrari Challenge/Supercar Challenge. The stand alone Supercar Challenge does not have the cheese method. I have 2 copies of the double pack but the artworks are different. I will test the other copy to see if it has the cheese method as well.

So like this cover but German?

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/265501253470?epid=1509856953&hash=item3dd11b9f5e:g:naIAAOSwb21hkXdF

3 hours ago, PViddy said:

That's one of the copies I have actually and it has the cheese method

So the PEGI double pack version has the cheese method as well? I wanted to be sure in case I ever decide to play this. (Of course, I could have bought the German version but I felt it was better to be sure) 

• 7 months later...
  • 4 months later...