Sharing content between accounts with different regions?

TheLastLion93

Long story short. I have an UK account which I was using for PSNOW only before it reached my region. Last time I used a top up card just to realise that you can't use funds only anymore but have to register with PayPal and such so I'm stuck with 17 pounds on an account that is now worthless to me. I was thinking of adding up more money and buy a game. My question is can I play the game that I purchased from my UK account on my main account from another region? I have to be sure because the game I was thinking of buying is rather expensive.

Don't have any experience which is the reason I'm asking. My PS4 is activated as primary which is pretty important I assume.

Create a second user and add your second account to it. You can then download everything you own/buy on that account to your console.

The only important thing is that you need to activate your Ps4 as the primary system on that account in order to be able to play these games when you're logged in as a different user as well (you can have the same console as primary system for multiple accounts.)

I have a US account that i use this way to complete US exclusive titles on my main EU account. Also wanna get a Japanese one at some point.

Edited by Sundr0wn
  • Like 1