CJ_Mystery

Anyone know when the rest of the DLC will be coming out?

14 posts in this topic

I've got 100% in all the DLC so far but my account says it's only at 89% because there are two more packs - the Infinity War one and the Ant-Man one. But they aren't on the season pass yet. Anyone know the release date?

I'm guessing Infinity War will come when (or a little after) Infinity War movies premieres in theaters.

Just now, Zach said:

I'm guessing Infinity War will come when (or a little after) Infinity War movies premieres in theaters.

Is this going to be a summer movie? That means this game is going to be on my PS4 for the next four months. I HATE THAT. I have 100% in this game and really want to delete it from my PS4 but I can't until I get all of the DLC 100% and these two new packs are the only things missing. They really shouldn't add the trophies to the game until the packs are released. :(

2 minutes ago, CJ_Mystery said:

Is this going to be a summer movie? That means this game is going to be on my PS4 for the next four months. I HATE THAT. I have 100% in this game and really want to delete it from my PS4 but I can't until I get all of the DLC 100% and these two new packs are the only things missing. They really shouldn't add the trophies to the game until the packs are released. :(

Infinity war is out in a couple of weeks, Antman and the Wasp is July the last time I checked

next dlc is probably out on midnight, AMatW probably july....

edit// like i‘ve said: infinity war dlc is OUT NOW

Edited by zeit86geist

2 hours ago, zeit86geist said:

next dlc is probably out on midnight, AMatW probably next month....

edit// like i‘ve said: infinity war dlc is OUT NOW

It’s not showing up yet in the US PlayStation Store. It will probably be available tomorrow when the store updates. 

I've heard that they might add more even, but that seems rather unlikely to me.

Any word on Ant Man and the Wasp? I'm assuming either sometime in June or in July?

I'm uncertain as to when the movie is suppose to be out though.

Ant-Man and the Wasp`s release date is July 6, 2018/July 4, 2018, The DLC is out the day before the Movie.

The trophies have changed to 0.1% on PlayStation. I assume it’s a test and that the dlc will arrive soon

33 minutes ago, Warlord99956 said:

The trophies have changed to 0.1% on PlayStation. I assume it’s a test and that the dlc will arrive soon

Was just about to post I saw them at 0.1 on my list. So hopefully within a week we'll see them.

Final DLC: Ant-Man and the Wasp is OUT NOW