Anyone know when the rest of the DLC will be coming out?

Just now, Zach said:

I'm guessing Infinity War will come when (or a little after) Infinity War movies premieres in theaters.

Is this going to be a summer movie? That means this game is going to be on my PS4 for the next four months. I HATE THAT. I have 100% in this game and really want to delete it from my PS4 but I can't until I get all of the DLC 100% and these two new packs are the only things missing. They really shouldn't add the trophies to the game until the packs are released. :(

2 minutes ago, CJ_Mystery said:

Is this going to be a summer movie? That means this game is going to be on my PS4 for the next four months. I HATE THAT. I have 100% in this game and really want to delete it from my PS4 but I can't until I get all of the DLC 100% and these two new packs are the only things missing. They really shouldn't add the trophies to the game until the packs are released. :(

Infinity war is out in a couple of weeks, Antman and the Wasp is July the last time I checked

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, zeit86geist said:

next dlc is probably out on midnight, AMatW probably next month....

edit// like i‘ve said: infinity war dlc is OUT NOW

It’s not showing up yet in the US PlayStation Store. It will probably be available tomorrow when the store updates. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...