xLetsP1ayGod

Can you earn every trophy in coop?

9 posts in this topic

I think the only trophy you can not get in coop is the one for not using magic, in online mode at least. I tried twice and nothing. Got it first try playing solo local.

4 hours ago, xLetsP1ayGod said:

If a friend and I play online coop, can we each earn every trophy without any extra steps?

I would say that the game is a pain in coop on the higher difficulties - a lot easier solo. Also the grind is way faster solo. 
I definitely recommend not playing Coop.... We tried but its not worth it.

9 hours ago, OBSTINATIO said:

I would say that the game is a pain in coop on the higher difficulties - a lot easier solo. Also the grind is way faster solo. 
I definitely recommend not playing Coop.... We tried but its not worth it.

OK thx for the tip. I just miss the game on Elite difficulty.... but I can't even finish the Glitch level, how have you done ??

3 hours ago, lucask001 said:

OK thx for the tip. I just miss the game on Elite difficulty.... but I can't even finish the Glitch level, how have you done ??

You have to unlock it first? I think in Chapter 4. Or what do you exactly mean? 

I mean that the game is really difficult on Elite... and that I can't even finish a level, LOL...

2 minutes ago, lucask001 said:

I mean that the game is really difficult on Elite... and that I can't even finish a level, LOL...

If you find Glitch World too though to farm lives on for Elite, you can try Child's Play (the first bonus level). It has easier enemies and also gives about 20k points. I used that one because I got frustrated by doing Glitch World constantly and I thought it was kinda stupid farming for lives and continuously losing a few on Glitch World while trying to get more. It took me about an hour to get 70+ lives doing Child's Play.

I far as I'm aware you can unlock everything co-op although @RangyRV said there's 1 exception. Solo is way easier to do though in general. But co-op is way more fun. It's more about how much time you want to invest into 99Vidas.

On 17/04/2018 at 10:23 AM, FFHannibal said:

If you find Glitch World too though to farm lives on for Elite, you can try Child's Play (the first bonus level). It has easier enemies and also gives about 20k points. I used that one because I got frustrated by doing Glitch World constantly and I thought it was kinda stupid farming for lives and continuously losing a few on Glitch World while trying to get more. It took me about an hour to get 70+ lives doing Child's Play.

OK thx for the tip, I will try this way :)