HELP! I have so many bugged trophies

So even though I have collected all 101 treasures its decided that it wont unlock Master Fortune Hunter (Collect 100 Treasures) and Master Thief Collection (Collect all Treasures and Strange Relic). I also cant seem to get Survivor (Kill 75 enemies without dying) either, even though I have must of killed over 100 easy. I have yet to install the new patch though so maybe that will help?? I want to quickly run through Brutal using the Tweaks method ? I spent way too long on Uncharted 2 Brutal mode to do it again on Uncharted 3.

I have checked each chapter at the start menu and even on the Treasures list it says 101 out of 100 so I really dont know what to do. I missed a couple on the Cruise Ship level so I went back and got them before I finished the last few chapters of the story so maybe that has bugged it. I am hoping the patch might trigger them once I install it and click on the Treasure menu. If not I guess I will have to run through a fresh save ?  

Edited by SirPigFace

• 3 weeks later...

I updated the game and it unlocked 75 kills in a row as soon as I killed one guy. The treasures for some strange reason wont unlock, I'm stuck at 101 out of 100 but no trophies :(  I tried to click on the treasures at the menu but nothing. I have no idea how this has bugged. 

9 minutes ago, SirPigFace said:

I updated the game and it unlocked 75 kills in a row as soon as I killed one guy. The treasures for some strange reason wont unlock, I'm stuck at 101 out of 100 but no trophies :(  I tried to click on the treasures at the menu but nothing. I have no idea how this has bugged. 

Which version are you using? If it is the GOTY Edition it is known to be riddled with bugs for the disc copy i believe. The digital version is a little better however uses a different save system from the standard. 

As to solving the issue if backing up your save deleting the game and reinstalling it and redownloading your old save to pop the trophy does not work. It would mean you would have to play the game again to unlock the trophy you need. 

I have the digital and a disc version I borrowed from a friend. I finished Uncharted 2 on digital version and then used the disc on Uncharted 3 for the Brutal tweak trick ? although I found 3 is a lot easier than 2. I might try to delete the game and install it using the digital version though, that might be worth a try before I spend another few hours grinding these out again

On 16.4.2018 at 9:48 AM, SirPigFace said:

I missed a couple on the Cruise Ship level so I went back and got them before I finished the last few chapters of the story so maybe that has bugged it.

Im only guessing here. I have had a Game once, where the guide warned about Collecting collectibles via Chapter Select before Finishing the Game. Dont know which Game it was, but since then Ive Never done that again.

At least you can Replay on the easiest difficulty.

• 2 years later...