*WORKING* Demon's Souls Online back up again thanks to server emulation

ViperLance34

20 minutes ago, PatinumNumemon said:

As long as I can do this game offline I'll be okay lol

I can confirm every part can be done offline but be careful with the tendancies. I had to do a big chunk of a second playthrough cos my Character Tendancy didn't get to pure white and the only way offline is to kill specific NPC black phantoms which I had already killed. I think one died to bleed damage so didn't count to my tendency.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
44 minutes ago, damcrac5 said:

I'm looking at ordering the ps3 vetsion of the game after really enjoying the PS5 version.

If you really enjoyed the PS5 version, I'd suggest doing the PS3 while completely offline. The primary reason Demon's Souls (and subsequently the entire Dark Souls franchise) became popular was the intense feeling of personal accomplishment, especially in the early days when not much about the game was documented and you needed to discover all the stuff yourself.

The servers are still working, so if you prefer to have all the items dropped to you, then that's always an option.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Helyx said:

If you really enjoyed the PS5 version, I'd suggest doing the PS3 while completely offline. The primary reason Demon's Souls (and subsequently the entire Dark Souls franchise) became popular was the intense feeling of personal accomplishment, especially in the early days when not much about the game was documented and you needed to discover all the stuff yourself.

The servers are still working, so if you prefer to have all the items dropped to you, then that's always an option.

I appreciate it.  The desire to play through and earn it all is within my capabilities, as I played the PS5 all offline(minus the required two trophies), the consideration would be to save some time if necessary.  I'm about to start Dark Souls Remastered because I enjoyed Demon's Souls so much, so I've got a lot of great games to play, and I still want more time on Demon's Souls maybe a different build, so the PS3 version seemed like a decent opportunity.

• Like 2