Classic Kingdom Trailer

Kyl542

12 minutes ago, JaM said:

looks good but... does this mean that Pooh and Friends will not be in this game? :(

KH2 (and if i remember well KH1 aswell) had other mini-games apart from the ones in the 100 Acre woods so i wouldn't really say so...yet

Edited by Kyl542
  • Like 1

This is horrifying. I doubt there will be individual trophies for these minigames, since there's supposed to be 20 of these kinds of minigames in the game, but I'm sure there will be a high score entry for every single one in Jiminy's Journal.

25 minutes ago, ExHaseo said:

This is horrifying. I doubt there will be individual trophies for these minigames, since there's supposed to be 20 of these kinds of minigames in the game, but I'm sure there will be a high score entry for every single one in Jiminy's Journal.

As long as its not done the same as BBS im ok with it lol. replaying everydamn minigame 3 times was a nightmare

1 hour ago, Kyl542 said:

As long as its not done the same as BBS im ok with it lol. replaying everydamn minigame 3 times was a nightmare

I'm just terrible at old game and watch style games like this, I always have been. And given Jiminy can be pretty sadistic with the scores needed for the journal, it sounds like it's going to be a nightmare for me, haha.

I wish I could get hyped about KH3, but it took them so long to get from 2 to 3 (with numerous re-releases in between), my hype for the series just kinda died... ? I mean, they managed to completely miss the PS3 generation, & I don't even think 3's release date is confirmed for 2018 yet, is it (well they say it is, but we've heard that before)? :unsure: 

I guess I've just lost my faith in Square Enix after the whole FFXV thing, then hearing how FFVII's remake is going to be just added another nail to the coffin. But who knows, maybe they'll be able to redeem themselves a bit with this, I really do hope so because Square Enix used to be my favorite gaming company (that spot now belongs to Nippon Ichi, followed by Idea Factory/Compile Heart, then Gust).

Oh, sorry... I guess I got a bit off topic there, didn't I? ? As for the mini games... yay (sarcastic). ? I do hope they don't go too crazy with those, or at least trophy-wise. Places like Hundred Acre Wood, & Atlantica were always my least favorite because of that stuff, & the ones in that video just look tedious/boring. -_- 

Well that was a depressing post, wasn't it? XD onion head

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Masamune said:

I wish I could get hyped about KH3, but it took them so long to get from 2 to 3 (with numerous re-releases in between), my hype for the series just kinda died... 1f611.png I mean, they managed to completely miss the PS3 generation, & I don't even think 3's release date is confirmed for 2018 yet, is it (well they say it is, but we've heard that before)? :unsure: 

I don't know if you're talking about KH3's release but it's actually never been delayed. They announced a 2018 release last year and so far they haven't gone back on their word. We've been getting new info every month in the build up to the release so I'd like to think it won't be delayed. If you're talking about FF XVs release being a foreshadowing for KH3's then I understand. xD

There's also been five releases in between 2 and 3 which all connect to the main story and are extremely influential (as well as having great gameplay like 1 and 2). People like to overlook them for some reason but just because the game doesn't have a whole number next to it doesn't mean it's not important. ;)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Kent10201 said:

I don't know if you're talking about KH3's release but it's actually never been delayed. They announced a 2018 release last year and so far they haven't gone back on their word. We've been getting new info every month in the build up to the release so I'd like to think it won't be delayed. If you're talking about FF XVs release being a foreshadowing for KH3's then I understand. xD

There's also been five releases in between 2 and 3 which all connect to the main story and are extremely influential (as well as having great gameplay like 1 and 2). People like to overlook them for some reason but just because the game doesn't have a whole number next to it doesn't mean it's not important. ;)

I thought I heard somewhere it was first supposed to be release a few years back? I might be mixing that up with XV then. :P 

Like some of the ones release on Nintendo consoles? Yeah, I never really included those with the main games (it may have something to do with me not owning a current Nintendo console since GameCube). xD The only one I ever played (excluding Chain of Memories) was Birth by Sleep on the PSP, & I can't even remember if I finished that one or not. :hmm: 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Masamune said:

I thought I heard somewhere it was first supposed to be release a few years back? I might be mixing that up with XV then. :P 

Like some of the ones release on Nintendo consoles? Yeah, I never really included those with the main games (it may have something to do with me not owning a current Nintendo console since GameCube). xD The only one I ever played (excluding Chain of Memories) was Birth by Sleep on the PSP, & I can't even remember if I finished that one or not. :hmm: 

Nope, it was first announced in 2013 that it was in development. "Now in development" being at the end of the trailer became a meme in the community because that would be at the end of every trailer. That changed last year when it was finally announced to be releasing this year. For some reason people think it's been delayed but that's not the case. Probably because of the bad reputation FFXV's development had.

Yes, Chain of Memories, Birth by Sleep, 358/2 Days and Dream Drop Distance and to a much lesser extent re:Coded. They're all extremely influential to the story of the KH series and are all great games in their own regard. they were all re-released on PS3 and then PS4 so I highly doubt you give them a chance. Maybe it'll revive your love of the series. :D

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Kent10201 said:

Yes, Chain of Memories, Birth by Sleep, 358/2 Days and Dream Drop Distance and to a much lesser extent re:Coded. They're all extremely influential to the story of the KH series and are all great games in their own regard. they were all re-released on PS3 and then PS4 so I highly doubt you give them a chance. Maybe it'll revive your love of the series. :D

Wait, were the full games re-released? Because I remember 1.5 on the PS3 had 358/2 Days with it, but they cut out all the gameplay, basically making it a visual novel... no, VNs usually have choices to make, this was a book. >_< I was actually really ticked off about that because 358/2 was the main reason I got that game. ?

But yeah, if any of those other ones are the full version, I wouldn't mind getting the set so I can finally play them. ^_^ 

3 hours ago, Kent10201 said:

Kingdom hearts x(chi) which is now Union cross seems to also be an important part of the story, especially with the new foretellers and

the fact that marluxia was/is a foreteller and his reappearance in the new kh3 trailer could mean something about it

I played the game for a few but it was getting boring with very repetitive quests so infact last week i managed to find a playlist of all cutscene which involves only the main story which was pretty useful. This isn't released on console so if you are interested i suggest watching the cutscenes since playing the game takes ages. Back cover was released on ps4 but we really didnt get any new info at all except some background of the foretellers (during the period of kingdom hearts x )

17 hours ago, Masamune said:

Wait, were the full games re-released? Because I remember 1.5 on the PS3 had 358/2 Days with it, but they cut out all the gameplay, basically making it a visual novel... no, VNs usually have choices to make, this was a book. >_< I was actually really ticked off about that because 358/2 was the main reason I got that game. 1f616.png

But yeah, if any of those other ones are the full version, I wouldn't mind getting the set so I can finally play them. ^_^ 

358/2 Days and Re:coded are only movies in the re-releases, correct (the games aren't that good anyway and I say that as a massive KH fan, although the story in 358/2 is great). However, CoM, BBS and DDD all came out on handhelds and were re-released on PS3 and 4. 0.2 is the prologue to KH3 is brand new content but unfortunately is only around 10 hours long when going for the 100%.

14 hours ago, Kyl542 said:

Kingdom hearts x(chi) which is now Union cross seems to also be an important part of the story, especially with the new foretellers and

Reveal hidden contents

the fact that marluxia was/is a foreteller and his reappearance in the new kh3 trailer could mean something about it

I played the game for a few but it was getting boring with very repetitive quests so infact last week i managed to find a playlist of all cutscene which involves only the main story which was pretty useful. This isn't released on console so if you are interested i suggest watching the cutscenes since playing the game takes ages. Back cover was released on ps4 but we really didnt get any new info at all except some background of the foretellers (during the period of kingdom hearts x )

I can't believe I forgot about that. You make a very good point. :)

• Like 1