New Monster Kulve Taroth coming April 19th

Happy

Sounds good and an interesting variation on the game but in all honesty I'll probably do it once if at all and thats it, just too burnt out with the ridiculous gold crown grind to enjoy this game much anymore. Been hunting a large rathalos for days on end now and its infuriating. Usually I'd just leave it and come back at a later date but the nature of the timed events doesn't really allow for that. 

• Like 1

Fuck! I was hoping for Dalamadur...T__T Still, can't really complain, this'll be fun either way, and so soon too! Really curious about the rewards that we'll get, hopefully the servers won't crash!?

Edited by Xugashi

1 hour ago, Trellgoth said:

Would not expect it.

I mean, there are no additional trophies for the Deviljho update. So why should there be for Kulve Taroth.

At least we won't have to wait too long to find out, I'm stoked either way!

14 hours ago, qwerty407 said:

wonder if we'll get new trophies

It's a limited time event afaik

And Sony doesn't allow trophies that are limited-time events.  Unless it was for something like "complete a raid" and raids were available almost all the time.  But I wouldn't expect one specifically for this new Elder Dragon quest.

• Like 1

Until May 3rd seems okay enough, i originally heard reports of it only being up for a week which would have been way too short imo.

Still i'm one of the few people who actually agree with the idea of making him a rotating event. I feel like if it stayed up all the time it would become increasingly difficult to find full lobbies for fighting him as time goes on.