cocacolakid825

Lumberjack Clarification

9 posts in this topic

Hi all! Just wanted to let those going for the lumberjack trophy know that you do not need a kill with each melee weapon. You only need a kill with each melee weapon type. The trophy popped for me when I got a wusling kill with the smugglers bat, shovel, dancers dagger, Nazi axe, and blade. I did not have to get a kill with the regular bat, knife, or axe. Hope this helps someone out there!

I only used Dancer's Dagger, Nail Bat, Nazi Axe, Barbarossa's Blade for the trophy.

I only kill with the nazi axe, smugglers bat and the blade only those 3 weapons and trophy pop up

I got it with the charged Axe the dancers dagger and the normal bat from the Main Street.

I did the nazi axe, dancer's dagger, smuggler's bat and the blade and the trophy didn't pop. Then I tried the shovel then nail bat in the process of elimination and the trophy popped on the bat.

Edited by Rowdi

For me, I had to use the Nazi Axe, Dancer's Dagger, Smuggler's Bat and Barbarossa's Blade to pop the trophy.

I must be the most unluckiest person ever I have tried every method 8 times and yet nothing I have contacted Activision and will send them video proof I recorded last nite fml 

Update I finally go It to pop my problem wasn't I never killed the wuatling behind thw door my friend always did as soon as I got my last kill which was blade it popped sooo happy