Lumberjack Clarification

JoethePro825

Hi all! Just wanted to let those going for the lumberjack trophy know that you do not need a kill with each melee weapon. You only need a kill with each melee weapon type. The trophy popped for me when I got a wusling kill with the smugglers bat, shovel, dancers dagger, Nazi axe, and blade. I did not have to get a kill with the regular bat, knife, or axe. Hope this helps someone out there!

I did the nazi axe, dancer's dagger, smuggler's bat and the blade and the trophy didn't pop. Then I tried the shovel then nail bat in the process of elimination and the trophy popped on the bat.

Edited by Rowdi

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

Alright, let's bring this topic to the front page after two years. Do we have a clear definition of which weapons do we have to use to obtain the trophy ? I consider going solo for this one to avoid any glitch but I'm not sure it's easily doable. Thanks!

EDIT (2020/11/12): on this french forum, a guy said:

- you only need the golden weapons (nazi axe, dancer's dagger, smuggler's bat) and the Barbarossa's sword

- since April 2018 it's glitched and you can't obtain the trophy on multiplayer if you are the host

Edited by waIafc0
Add new infos from PSTHC.fr
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, waIafc0 said:

Alright, let's bring this topic to the front page after two years. Do we have a clear definition of which weapons do we have to use to obtain the trophy ? I consider going solo for this one to avoid any glitch but I'm not sure it's easily doable. Thanks!

EDIT (2020/11/12): on this french forum, a guy said:

- you only need the golden weapons (nazi axe, dancer's dagger, smuggler's bat) and the Barbarossa's sword

- since April 2018 it's glitched and you can't obtain the trophy on multiplayer if you are the host

This is not true, you can be the host and get the trophy. 

The real glitch is that only one person can get the trophy in a same game. So if your friend gets the trophy before you, you will have to start an other game to get it. 

And if you do it solo, well good luck to get the Barbarossa's sword alone. Its faster to make two quick games with a friend, in my opinion