Is the online still working?

sepheroithisgod

Just now, Beliar4 said:

Servers should be working normally. Ive seen 1 guy on my friends list playn trials today.

Yes, it was me mate.

Aside from once in while connection issues (EA servers connection lost) when playing EA trials, servers are still working fine. I hope not to have those issues when going for the 2 players trials.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Deceptrox said:

Yes, it was me mate.

Aside from once in while connection issues (EA servers connection lost) when playing EA trials, servers are still working fine. I hope not to have those issues when going for the 2 players trials.

Thanks I'll have to track down an EU PS card and get these before the servers are taken down.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, sepheroithisgod said:

Thanks I'll have to track down an EU PS card and get these before the servers are taken down.

One advice, get rid of the EA trials trophy first and do not sync until you earn that trophy as there is a trial that requires to beat 100 waves of enemies (normal difficulty though), I got 34 waves left and lost connection from EA servers. That trophy must have been offline single player/co-op, but they had to screw it. Or they should have added more trials because there are only 25 one-player trials and 15 two-players trials so that I would skip that trial.

If I keep getting EA connection issues, I will never buy another EA game again.

Edited by Deceptrox

10 minutes ago, dragon11gggg said:

Does anyone know if the online is still working in North America? Also because the dlc is gone would I have to buy a Europe copy of the game than the Europe version dlc on a different region account so I can get all the trophies in this game or am I out of luck?    

I bought the game from the US store and played the game on that account despite not living in NA, so yes, but you'll be really lucky if you don't get disconnected from EA servers during trials.

Just now, Deceptrox said:

I bought the game from the US store and played the game on that account despite not living in NA, so yes, but you'll be really lucky if you don't get disconnected from EA servers during trials.

Thanks for the speedy reply and answer. With that being said looks like I'm going to give this game a try one day preferably sooner than later but thats if I feel like it and have the time to.   

3 minutes ago, dragon11gggg said:

Thanks for the speedy reply and answer. With that being said looks like I'm going to give this game a try one day preferably sooner than later but thats if I feel like it and have the time to.   

No problem, I happened to be replying to this thread right before your reply. 

As said above, you may get connection issues, so if I were you I'll sync after getting rid of that trophy.

6 minutes ago, RedRodriguez87 said:

Well its great to hear people are still interested in this game, as I too was gonna check to see if 100% was still obtainable.

Now that we're on the subject, can anyone who has beaten this gauge the difficulty of the trials? Like, what game would you compare them to, if any?

You might get your b*tt kicked when you play the trials for the first time, but you'll eventually get the hang of it. The trials aren't that hard (if you have played God of War you won't have trouble with it), the real problem is getting disconnected from EA servers.

Edited by Deceptrox

10 hours ago, Deceptrox said:

Thanks, I was wondering if I needed to buy the bundle or just buy the DLC. Where did you buy an EU PSN card? I was gonna try Amazon, but they are sold out on the cheapest card.

49 minutes ago, sepheroithisgod said:

Thanks, I was wondering if I needed to buy the bundle or just buy the DLC. Where did you buy an EU PSN card? I was gonna try Amazon, but they are sold out on the cheapest card.

I only buy cards for the US Store locally, I have no idea where you can buy an EU card in your country. 

Buy the bundle as it has the dlc.

Is anyone able to connect to the EA servers? I got my hands on an EU PSN card to buy it, but can't seem to connect. I know EA servers are kinda iffy on older games. Any advice on a good time to connect?

Edit: Tried again 20 minutes later and had no issue connecting.

Edited by sepheroithisgod

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...