Is the online still working?

sepheroithisgod

On 4/18/2018 at 9:07 AM, sepheroithisgod said:

Thanks, I was wondering if I needed to buy the bundle or just buy the DLC. Where did you buy an EU PSN card? I was gonna try Amazon, but they are sold out on the cheapest card.

I got my uk psn cards from offgamers. I tried creating a uk paypal and linking it to my uk account but it wouldnt let me connect the accounts even after i transferred money to my uk paypal.

• 3 weeks later...
40 minutes ago, GoodVulture said:

thats not necessarily true, i bought the slingshot dlc for xcom on a hongkong account since it was taken down from psn everywhere else and was able to play it with my american copy of the game

Looking around (and in this thread https://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/xcom-enemy-unknown/293118-slingshot-dlc-missing-2.html) it would seem that the Xcom Slingshot DLC is one, if not the, exception to the rule.

• 1 month later...

I bought the DLC pack from UK PSN store, unfortunately it's not working for others countries account, it is downloadable but not working for other regions' account.

~Information renew~

I bought the game again from the UK PSN store, the DLC finally working. So probably is my game disc region not compatible with the UK DLC.

Edited by bibiman111

• 5 months later...
On 8/1/2018 at 4:18 AM, Cellcrash1991 said:

I gave up on the Trials. I'm happy with plat and 98%. Sometimes you have to admit when something's too hard. 

Honestly, I'm pretty much at that point too. Sometimes the time spent going for one trophy can be better used on 50 others.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...