Missable Trophies

eGEORGE__

The dev on a steam forum post confirmed 3 missable trophies.

Trusty Steed

That was rude

You Killed Tim

I had to revert to an early save to go back and complete trusty steed. I got you killed Tim by focusing on completing all of the Alan and Paul missions.  I used a fire ability on the ent salesman the first time I met him for That Was Rude

Ah, thought so.  The Tim thing I am working on, but... I don't even know where to find these Super Flowers from.  Because I assume once you put them into his locker, they'll kill him via allergies and all that.

And the Ent one, same here, after picking up the firewood from him, I just fire kicked him xD

2 minutes ago, eGEORGE_ said:

It may be worth waiting Zombiedictator. The thread I found on steam had the Dev saying they're considering patching the game so you can light him on fire when you encounter him again in Limbo.

Maybe I'll just play up to that point and then stop playing. I don't know how far away that is. I just completed pyramid. So you for sure can't get him in Limbo then?

Just now, Gefro-On-Defro said:

I haven't really been doing them, so I think I'm in luck. What about the Tim missable. Who do you do that?

Your two friends later on, they task you with putting Super Flowers in his locker (they're found later on, while chasing down Time Knight, can be bought from a Trenchcoat Kid).  However, when you're placing them into his locker, there is an allergy thing in there.  I took it, which I assume if you never did, he wont die, because, you know, using that to cure his allergies.

So I believe while doing that, take his allergy medicine thing from his locker to be safe and once you exit out, the trophy will pop.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, DrakeHellsing said:

Your two friends later on, they task you with putting Super Flowers in his locker (they're found later on, while chasing down Time Knight, can be bought from a Trenchcoat Kid).  However, when you're placing them into his locker, there is an allergy thing in there.  I took it, which I assume if you never did, he wont die, because, you know, using that to cure his allergies.

So I believe while doing that, take his allergy medicine thing from his locker to be safe and once you exit out, the trophy will pop.

Nice one. Thanks

9 hours ago, Gefro-On-Defro said:

I'm looking for a 'mummy pie' now if anyone knows where?

Oh that, it's not a drop, it's found inside the pyramid somewhere.  I believe it was a chest if I'm not mistaken, not sure where in the pyramid though.  Been a while since I did that last.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Something weird just happened to me. I finished the game and looked at my trophies to see what’s missing and I noticed I didn’t get the Encounter JP trophy and I think I’m screwed. I’ll probably have to replay it, but does anyone have any idea if it’s supposed to be unmissable?

42 minutes ago, WFMMK said:

Something weird just happened to me. I finished the game and looked at my trophies to see what’s missing and I noticed I didn’t get the Encounter JP trophy and I think I’m screwed. I’ll probably have to replay it, but does anyone have any idea if it’s supposed to be unmissable?

Pretty sure its story related, weird you didnt get it

2 hours ago, WFMMK said:

I did skip every cutscene maybe that played a part in it? Anyways I’m doing clean up then starting a new game to get it which sucks but can’t do anything about it 

Have you updated your trophies on here? Cause there’s loads of story ones not popped 

4 hours ago, Gefro-On-Defro said:

Have you updated your trophies on here? Cause there’s loads of story ones not popped 

I just updated, I’ve done all the trophies now and still no JP. So started a new save game and just reached the cleaner boss fight so hopefully I’ll have I done by tonight but it sucks, and seems I’m like the only person to have this happen 

EDIT: I’m done for the night, hurts to keep playing :( 

Edited by WFMMK
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, WFMMK said:

I just updated, I’ve done all the trophies now and still no JP. So started a new save game and just reached the cleaner boss fight so hopefully I’ll have I done by tonight but it sucks, and seems I’m like the only person to have this happen 

Oh wow, you just need that for the plat. That must really hurt. I hit a brick wall with the game, I felt like I ran from a to b so many times and I didn’t know what to do anymore, so I left the game to come back to one day when there’s a guide or something. Well, let us know how it goes.

18 hours ago, Gefro-On-Defro said:

Oh wow, you just need that for the plat. That must really hurt. I hit a brick wall with the game, I felt like I ran from a to b so many times and I didn’t know what to do anymore, so I left the game to come back to one day when there’s a guide or something. Well, let us know how it goes.

Just finished the boss fight without skipping cutscenes this time and it popped and now I have another shiny platinum! Thanks for the support really helped me get through this!

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, WFMMK said:

Just finished the boss fight without skipping cutscenes this time and it popped and now I have another shiny platinum! Thanks for the support really helped me get through this!

Nice, well done. Can’t believe they locked you out of a trophy for skipping a cutscene!

• Like 1

• 4 years later...
On 5/8/2018 at 4:25 PM, WFMMK said:

Almost 5 years later, I've encountered the same problem. I'm near the end of the game (about to face the Time Knight) and I noticed that I haven't unlocked the JP trophy (and yes I've been skipping most of the cut-scenes). Unfortunately my oldest save is just after Frankenstein's Castle. It is pretty demoralizing to come this far and have to play a good portion of the game again just for that. 

Edit:

I've decided to play the whole game again. I was playing the whole thing offline so I'll just delete my profile. I'll lose about 20 hours of progress but at least I pretty much know where all the collectables and secrets are. 

Edit:

8 hours and 40 minutes later.....and all because I skipped a 20 second in-game cut-scene. Please learn something from my pain.

Super-Daryl-Deluxe-20230322224203.jpg

Edit:

I'm back to where I left off on my first playthrough (it took 14 hours and 45 minutes).

Edit:
Yay!

super.png

Edited by FallenRyan
  • Like 1

• 3 months later...

Are we sure that the Ent-repeneur is missable? I killed him and then reloaded a save to finish the quest, but you encounter him later again in Literature: Greed and you can use a fire attack to burn him to a crisp there. I can't confirm whether or not you get the trophy from killing him on the second encounter, but it might be worth trying if you missed the first time.

Edit: take this with a grain of salt as I just realized I may have finished him off after reloading and buying the quest items from him, which is why he might have appeared in hell / limbo.

Edited by Darling Baphomet