All cars, all tracks, same difficult trophies.

This is basically the complete edition of the game, including all the additional tracks and cars from Porsche and Ferrari, including the F1 SF70H. And a bunch of more content.

Kind of a shame it didn't get additional trophies though. We have the same difficult list 3 times now. Special Stages' difficulty has not been nerfed.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, totallycrushed said:

This is basically the complete edition of the game, including all the additional tracks and cars from Porsche and Ferrari, including the F1 SF70H. And a bunch of more content.

Kind of a shame it didn't get additional trophies though. We have the same difficult list 3 times now. Special Stages' difficulty has not been nerfed.

They're not that bad TBH.  Just gotta practice and have the right setup.  I've done some.  Just gotta finish other games and knock the game out eventually.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Piano Reeves said:

Physical release or just download?

Pretty sure this'll be physical. Not sure if they'll make a digital release too

57 minutes ago, grimydawg said:

They're not that bad TBH.  Just gotta practice and have the right setup.  I've done some.  Just gotta finish other games and knock the game out eventually.

Nothing impossible for sure but they take a long time to master on controller. Kinda nice to really have some other simulator being as challenging as GT5.

I'm thinking of doing triplestack if I manage to do this on controller. Don't have a PS4 simrig just yet D:

1 hour ago, totallycrushed said:

Pretty sure this'll be physical. Not sure if they'll make a digital release too

Nothing impossible for sure but they take a long time to master on controller. Kinda nice to really have some other simulator being as challenging as GT5.

I'm thinking of doing triplestack if I manage to do this on controller. Don't have a PS4 simrig just yet D:

I did them on a controller.  Even with a wheel, you're going to have to make adjustments.

3 minutes ago, HcG Clawz said:

Like grimy said, tuning is key in this game. I wonder if you need to do all the DLC special stages now too. 1f914.png

That'd be at least something to do with the new content trophy-wise :D

On the earlier point, It comes down more to me having a bad throttle control on a controller plus R2 not working properly. You can't bind right stick to the throttle ingame or at least the last time I checked. TCS usually off or on low

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

the ultimate edition has a totally different special event list than the base game. 

the events are certainly doable, but the balance is terrible.  i spent 2 hours unable to do "demon on wheels" .2 short of gold. i hope in a classic lotus around silverstone and literally 2 laps for gold and i never touched it before.

On 4/18/2018 at 10:31 AM, HcG Clawz said:

Like grimy said, tuning is key in this game. I wonder if you need to do all the DLC special stages now too. 1f914.png

if you mean the base version of AC, its only base game events. the first 96 (12 pages)  events need done, minus 2 BMW challenges.

Edited by ImStylinOnYaBro

15 hours ago, ImStylinOnYaBro said:

the ultimate edition has a totally different special event list than the base game. 

the events are certainly doable, but the balance is terrible.  i spent 2 hours unable to do "demon on wheels" .2 short of gold. i hope in a classic lotus around silverstone and literally 2 laps for gold and i never touched it before.

if you mean the base version of AC, its only base game events. the first 96 (12 pages)  events need done, minus 2 BMW challenges.

Yeah i know, but i meant for the this version since it includes all dlc with the game.

16 hours ago, HcG Clawz said:

Yeah i know, but i meant for the this version since it includes all dlc with the game.

i edit:  so i was inquiring about "clear ahead!' hot lap to an acquaintance of mine.  he then posted a video of the lap for me.  looks to me , based on all the little tabs, that the ultimate edition is all base game +performance, japanese + red + porsche 1 2 and 3, ready to race, 70th anniversary  and a whole new 'ultimate" sleection of events for platinum!  

Edited by ImStylinOnYaBro

• 1 year later...
On 6.11.2018 at 10:13 PM, ImStylinOnYaBro said:

i edit:  so i was inquiring about "clear ahead!' hot lap to an acquaintance of mine.  he then posted a video of the lap for me.  looks to me , based on all the little tabs, that the ultimate edition is all base game +performance, japanese + red + porsche 1 2 and 3, ready to race, 70th anniversary  and a whole new 'ultimate" sleection of events for platinum!  

So I don't need all events? Only the "original" events from the base-game? Would be great to know because this way 50+ events wouldn't be necessary to complete. 

• Like 1

• 1 year later...