Track #180.. !@#!%&

SnowFleurz

21 minutes ago, Mosik_YP said:

I was considering going for the plat, how did you find the other courses? I'm not the best but I'm not the worst, to me the 200 gold medals seem very difficult

The tracks up until this point have been quite alright, even for a car game noob like me. Before this I have played about 3 other car games, 2 of which have been need for speeds - aka easy mode.

Track #178 took me quite a few tries, but this #180 is just bashing my head in.

I would highly suggest going for the plat in this one, the feeling when you beat a difficult track after a few tries is amazing. ...hope that I will get that feeling sometime in the future from track #180.

6 minutes ago, Hogie838 said:

The gold medals can be tough but the 50 trackmaster medals you need are lethal. You need an absolute perfect run for those. I played for a bit on a blank account but it’s too much of a grind to try and get the plat.

If you manage to get the 200 gold the 50 trackmaster are childs play.

When I had completed 160 all gold, I went back to the first 50 tracks or so and got trackmaster in the first or second run on 43 of them.

You really improve your skills while going for the 200 gold.

• Like 2

> Asking for share play

Just buck up and do it yourself and if you can't oh well.

Also share play for something like this that requires speed and precision. It's gonna make it insanely difficult for the other person who would share play. The slightest delay would fuck everything up.

Edited by aZombieDictator
  • Like 2

#180 is indeed the hardest track in the entire game. I've retried hundred of times and I didn't give up, and I eventually got it! The ghost isn't an issue, but rather the track itself. The hardest of all is the very start: You need to keep enough speed during the three first jumps to be able to reach the rest of the track. Try to not turn too roughly or you'll lose speed. Place your car most to the middle of the road. Manage to pass these jumps and the rest of the track isn't much of an issue.

Also, in a such game like this one where speed and precision are primordial, doing it in Share Play will only make the remote player an almost impossible task to accomplish this track due to display delay.

Here a video below, it might help you.

Lycka till! Du kan göra det! ;) 

- Greetings from a Canadian somewhere in Sweden.

• Like 2

On 4/18/2018 at 8:57 PM, Maxie Mouse said:

#180 is indeed the hardest track in the entire game. I've retried hundred of times and I didn't give up, and I eventually got it! The ghost isn't an issue, but rather the track itself. The hardest of all is the very start: You need to keep enough speed during the three first jumps to be able to reach the rest of the track. Try to not turn too roughly or you'll lose speed. Place your car most to the middle of the road. Manage to pass these jumps and the rest of the track isn't much of an issue.

Also, in a such game like this one where speed and precision are primordial, doing it in Share Play will only make the remote player an almost impossible task to accomplish this track due to display delay.

Here a video below, it might help you.

Lycka till! Du kan göra det! ;) 

- Greetings from a Canadian somewhere in Sweden.

Great choice on the video ;)

For those wondering about how to get a consistent start. The trick is to get your vechicle to slightly tilt right in the air. The rest you’ll get used to while going along

14 minutes ago, escarodasoul said:

Tilt to the right ? I don't see any difference at the start, maybe you can explain how it work precisely ?

It’s about 2 years since i did it by now so my memory isn’t very clear at that part, i assume you just tap right before taking air. But i’m pretty sure i expained it in the comments of the video.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/23/2018 at 6:27 PM, tata_arek said:

I gotta be honest, I didn't find #180 much more difficult than the others. I had way more trouble with the likes of #175 and a few others. Onto Black Lagoon and Stadium now and the plat will be mine 1f603.png

I had the same experience as you, #180 took me about an hour or so to get gold on and #175 took me about a week :o By far the track I had the most difficulty with so far

Anyone else had just a great and fun time on Track 178? I mean, these wall-ride-kinda-jumps are just ... so fucking great. Probably spent 4 or 5 hours yesterday, just to gold this track.

I mean, what were they thinking? Is there anyone, who figured a way to do the wall-ride-jumps consistent? I probably drove the track more than 300 times and I still dont know exactly what I need to do to proper land these abominations of jumps.

7 minutes ago, Mori said:

Anyone else had just a great and fun time on Track 178? I mean, these wall-ride-kinda-jumps are just ... so fucking great. Probably spent 4 or 5 hours yesterday, just to gold this track.

I mean, what were they thinking? Is there anyone, who figured a way to do the wall-ride-jumps consistent? I probably drove the track more than 300 times and I still dont know exactly what I need to do to proper land these abominations of jumps.

There's no real secret to them, you jut have to nail your line. Remember that you can control your speed in the air with the brake and throttle.

5 minutes ago, tata_arek said:

There's no real secret to them, you jut have to nail your line. Remember that you can control your speed in the air with the brake and throttle.

Well, sucks to be me, cause I am not really good at driving games, so nailing that line is more troublesome to me than it may seem. 

I know about that, but it did not really help me through this track. Usually I get a feel on something like drifting certain spots after several (or dozens) of attempts, but when it comes to these walljumps, I am just lost. At least, I am still able to gold these tracks, even if it takes me several hours.

17 minutes ago, Mori said:

Well, sucks to be me, cause I am not really good at driving games, so nailing that line is more troublesome to me than it may seem. 

I know about that, but it did not really help me through this track. Usually I get a feel on something like drifting certain spots after several (or dozens) of attempts, but when it comes to these walljumps, I am just lost. At least, I am still able to gold these tracks, even if it takes me several hours.

Don't worry, man, I have plenty of experience with racing games and I hated the wallrides as well. The black tracks would usually take me at least an hour to beat. They're just really difficult, but if you stick to it, you'll beat them.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, tata_arek said:

Don't worry, man, I have plenty of experience with racing games and I hated the wallrides as well. The black tracks would usually take me at least an hour to beat. They're just really difficult, but if you stick to it, you'll beat them.

I finished gold on 179 & 180 yesterday and both took me less than 178. So glad, that valley is finally done. Have to say though, that 180 was hard, but not as annoying as 178.

I guess lagoon and stadium will be much easier and more fun.

178 and 180 are the hardest tracks imho. I had little trouble getting gold on the remaining tracks. Be patient and persevere, it'll feel great once you get it. The plat is totally worth it!

On 2 May 2018 at 5:28 AM, CapnNemo12 said:

I had the same experience as you, #180 took me about an hour or so to get gold on and #175 took me about a week :o By far the track I had the most difficulty with so far

Multi lap tracks have a special place in hell. I hate them with all of my heart.

ericperez18.png

Edited by ericperez18
Duplicate trophy card