God of War - no trophies atm

MrBasia

The servers are offline to prevent spoilers. And I would advise ignoring the trophies that are hidden when they do go live.

Servers should be up tomorrow. Friday at the absolute latest but I don't imagine it taking that long.

You will be fine. Play the game and enjoy yourself. You will earn the trophies and will be able to view them offline. Once the server goes online, it will load them.

Weird... Adding to that, I've noticed that no God of War trophies were published to PSNProfiles yet. Is it possible that they are holding the official trophy list for the release?

EDIT - just saw Valyrious's answer, so everything makes sense now :)

Edited by tnaires

10 minutes ago, Valyrious said:

The servers are offline to prevent spoilers. And I would advise ignoring the trophies that are hidden when they do go live.

Servers should be up tomorrow. Friday at the absolute latest but I don't imagine it taking that long.

You will be fine. Play the game and enjoy yourself. You will earn the trophies and will be able to view them offline. Once the server goes online, it will load them.

The gif in your signature is god-like...pun intended. 

Wish they'd do the delay loading of all trophy list until the official release date. That would prevent a lot of saltiness and hurt butts. 

• Like 2

Sony has been on point to avoid people getting spoiled online. Whenever a video has been uploaded on youtube they have managed to take it down with 12-24 hours.

Really like what they are doing. Even seen some leaked trophy list beeing removed.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Quink666 said:

Sony has been on point to avoid people getting spoiled online.

Always funny to see people look for information here and there on the internet and then moan about being spoiled... Yet it’s soooo easy to avoid spoilers - just don’t click on the links and don’t watch the videos ?

8 minutes ago, Neef-GT5 said:

Always funny to see people look for information here and there on the internet and then moan about being spoiled... Yet it’s soooo easy to avoid spoilers - just don’t click on the links and don’t watch the videos 1f609.png

Ofc you avoid spoilers if you care about not beeing spoiled. Simply pointing out Sony has been on point.

Edited by Quink666

3 minutes ago, Quink666 said:

Ofc you avoid spoilers if you care about not beeing spoiled...... Simply pointing out Sony has been on point.

And I agree with you, they’re quite watchful. My point was some general observation, not aimed at you in any way ?

• Like 1

I read the trophy list, and I don't get what is getting "spoiled". Yes, there's some "events" in the story, but it's the kind of things I'd expect when I get to those points in the story. And only some few are actually story related.

Edited by MMDE

1 hour ago, DrakeHellsing said:

I'm still curious on what the trophy images themselves will look like, on if it'll be the same for GoW, or on they'll have proper images this time around.

That I can answer at least about the very first trophy... ?

God-of-War_20180409223251.jpg

Even on that point the game looks great! ?

Edited by Neef-GT5