Easiest Time trials?

Extratenzy

• 2 weeks later...

huge thanks @Smzthy-! :)

i'm almost done with all the ones you sent me. would be dope as hell if you recommend me some others. im also having some problems with Shard 1 so would be awesome seeing the right video for it :D 

Edited by DaivRules
Removed massive unneeded quote
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, SniperEliteDido said:

huge thanks @Smzthy-! :)

i'm almost done with all the ones you sent me. would be dope as hell if you recommend me some others. im also having some problems with Shard 1 so would be awesome seeing the right video for it :D 

No worries, glad to help. I'll edit my original response shortly with the rest of the levels. Shard One is definitely one of the trickier ones to three star, mainly because of the jump at 0:27. I would keep restarting until you manage to land that jump, as it saves a good amount of time.

• 4 years later...

DLC Trials are the most annoying ones and often require you chaining moves very fast. You will train and master those moves doing the Base Trials, so you will only need to work on chaining them in the DLC. There is also a thread here with the hardest trials, if you write all the answers and and times each comes in, you can compile a list with the 9 you can leave at 2 stars if going for the 90 stars trophy

• 2 weeks later...

DLC levels are definitely the hardest except for synesthesia. You should definitely aim for 3 stars there. In the main game i'd recommend going for all 69 stars, even if a few of them are quite tough like shard 1 and atrium 1. I did a speedrun going for 100% trophies recently and recorded the whole thing. You can see in which chapters i didn't get the 3 stars.

The time trial section starts at 1:11:20...

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

I thought some of the DLC time trials were easier than some of the base game trials. I am surprised no one here mentioned Flow, Reflex, Reflex Redux, and Velocity. I personally thought those maps were easier than Atrium One, Cranes Two, Playground Three, or Shard One. 

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

Somehow, I had a different experience than you guys.

I initially started with the DLCs because I didn't know they were DLCs, lol. I managed to 3* Chroma, Flow, and Razzmatazz. For Chroma and Razzmatazz, I needed about 3-4 hours of training for each to reach 3*. Flow was relatively easy, and I achieved 3* in about 6 tries.

Then I realized those trials were from the DLCs, and I began with the Base Trials. I believe Playground 1 was a bit annoying, but I managed to 3*. PG2 was easy, and I got that in under 20 minutes. PG3 only got 2* because I didn't want to spend too much time on a lengthy trial.

Now the really challenging part starts. Somehow, Stormdrain 1 was the biggest challenge for me because there were so many jumps I needed to execute, and I kept messing something up. It took me about 6 hours to get the 3*. SD2 was very easy, and SD3 was easy as well, both completed in under 20 minutes.

Heat, Burfield was easy to medium. I was lucky in Burfield because I was able to jump on the last pole.

Now I've heard that Crane 2 is very hard for many people. I don't know if you'll believe me, but I was able to 3* it in 15 minutes of exercise. I read somewhere that instead of just jumping at the end, the fence should be jumped. And that was the key. If you run the long way and jump exactly at the end of the fence, you somehow perform a wall-run jump, allowing you to do ANOTHER jump in the air. I flew like 50 meters and almost reached the goal within the jump. It was close though. I beat Crane 2 with 47 ms left.

Now I'm sitting with 44* and have many other trials open.

edit:

After I did all the trials which is part of chapter 3 I tried the speedrun in chapter 3.  I did it on first try but damn the time couldnt be closer lol (7:59:95)

Edited by Bilal

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/16/2023 at 5:40 PM, Bilal said:

Somehow, I had a different experience than you guys.

I initially started with the DLCs because I didn't know they were DLCs, lol. I managed to 3* Chroma, Flow, and Razzmatazz. For Chroma and Razzmatazz, I needed about 3-4 hours of training for each to reach 3*. Flow was relatively easy, and I achieved 3* in about 6 tries.

Then I realized those trials were from the DLCs, and I began with the Base Trials. I believe Playground 1 was a bit annoying, but I managed to 3*. PG2 was easy, and I got that in under 20 minutes. PG3 only got 2* because I didn't want to spend too much time on a lengthy trial.

Now the really challenging part starts. Somehow, Stormdrain 1 was the biggest challenge for me because there were so many jumps I needed to execute, and I kept messing something up. It took me about 6 hours to get the 3*. SD2 was very easy, and SD3 was easy as well, both completed in under 20 minutes.

Heat, Burfield was easy to medium. I was lucky in Burfield because I was able to jump on the last pole.

Now I've heard that Crane 2 is very hard for many people. I don't know if you'll believe me, but I was able to 3* it in 15 minutes of exercise. I read somewhere that instead of just jumping at the end, the fence should be jumped. And that was the key. If you run the long way and jump exactly at the end of the fence, you somehow perform a wall-run jump, allowing you to do ANOTHER jump in the air. I flew like 50 meters and almost reached the goal within the jump. It was close though. I beat Crane 2 with 47 ms left.

Now I'm sitting with 44* and have many other trials open.

edit:

After I did all the trials which is part of chapter 3 I tried the speedrun in chapter 3.  I did it on first try but damn the time couldnt be closer lol (7:59:95)

yeah that's how pc players play cranes 2. When you get hit by barbed wire (fence) midair, it will put you in a grounded state for 1 frame, and you can jump again midair. Since it's incredibly precise (1 frame), it's definitely not recommended to do on console. You either are an expert speedrunner and know exactly the timeframe when to press L1 (and even then it's not even close to 100% consistent), or you get lucky by spamming l1 midair (which you probably did). If you succeed, it's the fastest way to get the final jump (since the double jump also has more speed), but way riskier than just doing a good timed final coil jump.

This here is the current world record and has the fastest ending way possible (not doable on console at all, just posting for entertainment purpose):

Edited by westersburg