‘Horizon Chase Turbo’ Races on May 15!

Maxie_M0us3

Developed by Brazilian-based indie studio Aquiris, Horizon Chase Turbo is a game that shares this nostalgic old-school racing feel and music from the 80s and 90s. It’s an enhanced version of the initial mobile release (Horizon Chase) and it will hit the PS Store on May 15.

Here what to expect on this game:

• World Tour Campaign, Tournaments and challenges of endurance.
  • 31 vehicles available
  • 109 tracks for people to play on
  • Four players local split-screen
  • and more.

Judging by the game achievements in the original mobile version (26 of them), it’s likely to get a Platinum trophy on PS4. Here is the list, with my predicted trophies type:

• :platinum: Legend - Congratulations! You’ve collected all Trophies in Horizon Chase Turbo!
  • :bronze: California Completed - Finish all main California races in 5th place or better.
  • :bronze: Chile Completed Finish all main Chile races in 5th place or better.
  • :bronze: Brazil Completed - Finish all main Brazil races in 5th place or better.
  • :bronze:  South Africa Completed - Finish all main South Africa races in 5th place or better.
  • :bronze: Greece Completed - Finish all main Greece races in 5th place or better.
  • :bronze: Iceland Completed - Finish all main Iceland races in 5th place or better.
  • :bronze: United Arab Emirates Completed - Finish all main United Arab Emirates races in 5th place or better.
  • :bronze: India Completed - Finish all main India races in 5th place or better.
  • :bronze: Australia Completed - Finish all main Australia races in 5th place or better.
  • :bronze: Hawaii Completed - Finish all main Hawaii races in 5th place or better.
  • :silver: California Dreamer - Finish 1st place in all California races, including the bonus race, and get all track tokens.
  • :silver: Carménère Taster - Finish 1st place in all Chile races, including the bonus race, and get all track tokens.
  • :silver: Driver from Ipanema - Finish 1st place in all Brazil races, including the bonus race, and get all track tokens.
  • :silver: Pathfinder - Finish 1st place in all South Africa races, including the bonus race, and get all track tokens.
  • :silver: God of Roads - Finish 1st place in all Greece races, including the bonus race, and get all track tokens.
  • :silver: The Iceman - Finish 1st place in all Iceland races, including the bonus race, and get all track tokens.
  • :silver: Sheikh it Off - Finish 1st place in all United Arab Emirates races, including the bonus race, and get all track tokens.
  • :silver: Bollywood Star - Finish 1st place in all India races, including the bonus race, and get all track tokens.
  • :silver: Marsupial - Finish 1st place in all Australia races, including the bonus race, and get all track tokens.
  • :silver: Kahuna - Finish 1st place in all Hawaii races, including the bonus race, and get all track tokens.
  • :bronze: Not a Single Scratch - Get First Place in a race without bumping other cars.
  • :bronze: Track Legend - Finish a race with a Pro Stamp plus a full tank.
  • :bronze: Even Better - Lower your time in a race.
  • :gold: Barry’s Legacy - Finished the game.
  • :gold: Great Scott! - Finished the game with Gold in all races.
  • :gold: Retro Head - Finished the game with all Pro Stamps.

Sure, I expect a few more trophies related to tournaments or split-screen multiplayer for example. :) If you want to try out this game before the PS4 release, you can get it on iOS App Store or Google Play Store for free as trial, and a few bucks for the full game unlock. I’m already hooked at this game!

Edited by Maxie Mouse

Right now, I looked for videos on this game, and it seems really cool and nostalgic. Makes me remember of the old Top Gear and other similar games at the time I used to play. I won't get it for the Android, since I don't really appreciate phone gaming personally, but might add this game on my wishlist. I really enjoyed the videos and excited to play it. Thanks for the share! :D

@Caju_94 I’m not into mobile gaming at all (aside PS Vita) but I’ve got hooked to this game that I've purchased the full game for $4. The mobile game I play for years. xD

You should try it, it’s free. And if you have a Bluetooth controller laying around, you can connect it to the game, instead of using the touch controls! It’s basically a demo while waiting the PS4 release.

Edited by Maxie Mouse