Where is the guide for the base game ?

djippps

28 minutes ago, djippps said:

I am pretty sure there was a guide for the base game. Does sb know what happened ? (If the author canceled it, modifications of servers, etc.)

I can't find any records of a guide for the main game ever being published. Did find a guide for Origins Blackgate though, but that's a different game.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Dragon-Archon said:

I can't find any records of a guide for the main game ever being published. Did find a guide for Origins Blackgate though, but that's a different game.

it might be the mandella effect but i also seem to remember this site having a trophy guide for it...

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Taliesin_2943 said:

it might be the mandella effect but i also seem to remember this site having a trophy guide for it...

If there was any it must've been added last year: https://web.archive.org/web/20161221091832/https://psnprofiles.com/guides/2187-batman-arkham-origins

Edit: Found some pages from this and last year and no guide. Either you're confused with another game or the guide was up for a very short time.

Edited by SunnyCrappyYT
  • Like 1

53 minutes ago, Taliesin_2943 said:

Only records for Arkham Origins are for 2 unpublished guides that were submitted for review, but those were never published. So it's possible that one of the authors mentioned writing a guide for the game, but didn't go through with it.

• Like 2