100% syncro problem

In ACB you needed sequences + every other mission, courtesan missions, thieves missions, mercenary missions, war machine missions, etc

But in ACR you only needed the 9 sequences, maybe you need the secondary missions like Playsonic said

just checked here: Assassins Creed Liberation

seems that it's only the main game, no secondary missions :S

Edited by HardXDXtraga

I , i completed all sequences with 100 but my total syncronizationis 98%!! anyone now why???

Are you sure you have 100% sync in Sequence 9? There was a mission that you had to keep the enemies away from you and not take damage for 60 seconds... you can't really tell if you meet the requirement or fail because the memory goes to a cutscene very quickly. I would go through each of the memories in the menu and just make sure that you actually have full sync in all of them.

Are you sure you have 100% sync in Sequence 9? There was a mission that you had to keep the enemies away from you and not take damage for 60 seconds... you can't really tell if you meet the requirement or fail because the memory goes to a cutscene very quickly. I would go through each of the memories in the menu and just make sure that you actually have full sync in all of them.

i am sure, i have done also extra mission and the mission with connor, anyone have the same problem?

i am sure, i have done also extra mission and the mission with connor, anyone have the same problem?

only missions "citizien E" are red , is it normal?

• 10 months later...

The game is glitchy in many respects but mission sync... I don't know about that. I got 100% sync without much trouble at all. You are absolutely sure you didn't miss something? When you go through the DNA everything that has a secondary objective is shown in blue? I missed the holding off the guards at the end as well as setting up the ambush in less than 4 minutes.

Citizen e missions, fever, ship crew and other side missions don't count towards the 100% just the main stories, so comb through, be thorough. You could also try replaying a mission and seeing if it pops after.

• 1 year later...