£66 (€80) for the Season Pass?

13 minutes ago, Snow_Miku_2012 said:

Why? It's Koei Tecmo, they did the same thing with DOA.

TBF, this is a niche series, so the people who do play these games are probably big fans, so they probably see $$$ there. It's also too low key for big blowback, so that also gives them another reason to pull this crap off. It's no excuse, though

Damn, here I thought Final Fantasy XV was the only game with shameful DLC. What you get is not worth £66, it's worth about £25, the disappointing thing is that people will buy it and so other companies will pick up on it.

You hear that? Someone just brought our game! Lets show our appreciation by making some simple DLC, add a price more than the actual game and any other game and wait for the profit.

• Like 2

Should just be happy that there's actual content releasing for this one.

This series has always had an excessive amount of crappy dlc's that they were charging way to much for. "Hey, here's 40$ worth of skins and new background music. Have fun with you're ultimately useless content =)"

Edited by KingGuy420

6 hours ago, LuciaRosethorn said:

Damn, here I thought Final Fantasy XV was the only game with shameful DLC

the only game with shameful DLC.

shameful DLC.

Lol wat.

Are you new to gaming? :lol:

• Like 2

1 minute ago, LuciaRosethorn said:

Nope not in the slightest, it's the only shameful one out if the games I play though. =P I know there's tons more but I only care about the ones I play xD

Ok, that's a different Story :lol:.  I thought you meant games in general and just was like: Whaaaaaaaat :D

• Like 1

How did they fuck up this bad? The DLC for the past two games wasn't bad, but this is ridiculous. It's 11.99$ (£9.49) for two new areas, one of which appears to be ripped straight from Yoru no nai Kuni 2... Shit like this makes me glad I've only bought DLC three times for this entire series. 

i typically go for any DLC that has trophy's maybe something that helps in drop rate but not willing to spend 80$ for DLC. think the most i ever went for was 25$ but that was due to bioshock infinite DLC which was enjoyed immensely.